Prompts and How to Enter

Not sure what to write about? No problem! All participating profiles have teamed up to bring you a collection of prompts to inspire your imagination.

Prompts

1. Wendy Darling and her brothers never forgot their adventures at Neverland. One summer's night, they decide to find a way back to the place they call home after all this time.

2. A tragic event during summer changes good and bad roles at the isle of Neverland. Peter Pan is now the evil and kidnaps dozens of children from their beds. There is only one man brave enough to take the children back: Captain Hook, the good pirate.

3. You (or your character) were just about to get some sleep around midnight during a hot summer's night when you hear something at your half-opened window. As you open it, you can't believe your eyes: it's Peter Pan who was there at the other side of reality.

4. It's a warm summer's day as you decide to go swimming in the near lake. As you arrive there, it starts raining heavily.

5. It hasn't been raining all summer and the heat has been pretty exhausting and frustrating for everyone during this time. But now as summer is slowly coming to an end now and as it's the rainy season soon, everyone is relieved now. Especially you as you're a rain lover and can't wait for the rain!

6. "Dear rain, this summer is too hot without you! Please come back soon."

7. Summer is approaching and Cupid is back on the loose to spread love. But when he shoots one of his love arrows and hits someone, he notices something strange on them. »That's weird«, thought Cupid. »I've never hit the wrong person like that before.«

8. Being the bringer of love, Cupid has the ability to revoke it. As such, they often get contracts to sabotage or get rid of love rivals - especially during the summer time - and the fate of Cupid who fail these contracts is to be banished to the unknown. One day, as Cupid is sneaking up on a target, they suddenly stop and turn around, pointing a crossbow with a love-depriving arrow of their own at them.

9. On a warm summer's day, you meet Cupid all alone and sad. They tell you that their love arrows don't work on their case.

10. For the first time in 17 years, your parents have finally decided to let you go to Olympia for the summer. But something is meant to happen and you're in the middle of it all.

11. One summer night, someone knocks on your door and it's one of the most talked about gods.

12. Little is known about Auxo, the goddess of summer. But word is, she's been captured.

13. Summer is the time for being outdoors - or so they say. Your best friend gets you outside and suddenly nothing is the same.

14. Romance is in the air! Or, well, it should be. It's summer after all, but the guy you've had your eye on is flirting with someone else.

15. A sudden rainstorm forces you inside a shop you've never been to and you meet someone that you never thought you'd ever meet.

16. This summer vacation, you are going on a journey with your group of friends only to get lost on the way.

17. Every summer the murders start, this year was no different. As part of the local PD, write your journey on catching the killer before you get killed.

18. Every summer the neighbor's hot kid comes to visit but this year he'll stay at your house.

How to Enter

Want to enter your story?

There will be a link in the bio of this profile that will take you to the form to fill out for your story. It will be for both full-length and short stories.

Please remember that if your story does not adhere to the rules and guidelines for this contest, your story will not be considered.