Candy Confession.

Skid and Pump walked over to a park, sat down on the nearby bench, and started eating their candy cans."Ehmm.. Hey, Pump...""Yeah, Skid?" "I kinda want to um, talk to you about something." Skid nervously responded. "What is it, Skid?"

"O-OKAy okay... This is not really easy to say straight off the bat.. But um, I kinda feel nervous and... I think I have feelings for you." Pump paused for a moment, but didn't say a word. It was as if he was thinking, but he continued eating on his candy can.

Skid stared at him nervously. It felt like the silence was forever.

....

"Pump, I really don't want to do anything stupid, but I think that we've been really close friends for a really long time, and I really REALLY like you. I understand if you don't like me back, oh god. This could even ruin our friendship.. Why didn't I think about this-?.."

Skid tried to look down at the ground. Pump was clearly uncomfortable.

A minute later, Pump finally said something. "Skid, I think I have to go back home; it was nice talking to you today, but it's getting late." He got up, left his candy can behind, and walked away.

.

Skid stared at the stars.

Skid had burst out in tears, he started sobbing, he took off his mask and shoved the candy cans, even pumps; in his bag.

His tears were so thick that he couldn't see his surroundings.

Suddenly, Roy and his buddies came up to him. "HEY LOSEEER" Roy mocked, "WHY ARE YOU CRYING? DID YOUR BOYFRIEND DITCH YOU??" He laughed, but his two other friends looked concerned for Skid. "Hey guys! Its OK, I'll be fine!" Skid forced a smile. Roy noticed Skid's bag, "HEY LOSEEER YOU GOT A BAG HERE??? LET ME SEE IT." "N-no! ROY! PLEASE! GIVE THAT BACK- PLEASE!" Skid shouted in frustration. Roy laughed, "WHY DONT YOU CUT YOUR GIRLY HAIR INSTEAD? HAHAHA--"

 He was interrupted.

"Hey cut it out, dude!" Robert defended. "Yeah man, not cool." Said Ross. "UGH! GUYS, SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" Roy elbowed them both. Roy opened Skid's bag and took out the candy. Roy snickered, "OOh, is this your little friend's candy, too? How nice for him to share with you." "Yeah... I guess." Skid wiped the tears from his face.

Roy smacked Skid and ripped the candy can out of his bag. "SHUT UP, WEIRDO."

Roy threw Skid's candy can and bag to the ground, grabbed his gang, and walked away.