First Questions!

Me: Okay, ya'll! Here's the first question. This was requested by @AnimeMusicLover19:

 This was requested by @AnimeMusicLover19:

Yayoi: Oh! Um..it's hard to choose, but I would say Yuki Yuna, 'cause it's mecha and it's a little less scary than Madoka Magica, umm...I also like MHA, because I can relate to Deku, and it's nice to see someone who is shy as the main one! It's hard to choose, but I'll just say Sonic X, because it's funny!

Me: I watched that one too! 

Yayoi: Cool.

Me: Okay guys, which Hogwarts house would you be in and why? I am also a Harry Potter fan!

Sophie: I'd be a Gryffindor, because I am pretty brave, and I would do anything to help my friends! But yeah, I must admit that I have gone crazy at times, so part Slytherin.

Fitz: Even though I don't like it, I am ambitious, so I am a Slytherin. But hey, Albus and Scorpius are Slytherin, and they're awesome. I ship them too.

Keefe: Gryffindor, because A), I would want to be with Foster, and B), I literally took a huge risk to join the Neverseen (which was the worst ever) so that I could help us win. I would also call joining the Neverseen a decision that a Slytherin would make.

Sophie: Keefe, it says why you would be in the house, not only because of me.

Biana: I think Ravenclaw. 'Cause I am curious about stuff, and bend the rules.

Dex: Hufflepuff. Period. Because I am hardworking. Although Slytherin sounds good..

Tam: Hufflepuff, because I was loyal to Linh and I will never let her down, ever. I even sacrificed a normal life for her.

Linh: Awwwww, thanks Tam!

Tam: You're welcome.

Linh: I would do anything for my friends, so I am a Hufflepuff.

Marella: That is easy to see.

Marella: Gryffindor. I am daring, and I will break down the walls (or burn down the walls) if I have to.

Me: Adrien, any dating spots?

Adrien: She's just a friend.

Me: ADRIEN YOU LITTLE-

Linh: Calm down.

Yayoi: I agree with Linh. But she's more than just a friend.

Adrien: Hmm...Marinette? I would take her to an island, where we can run away and live near the beach. Then we could go to a restaurant in the evening, and confess, then a kiss, then we can go to an amusement park, and ride all the rides, then get married and have a house, three kids, and a hamster named-

Marinette: *fangirling* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!!

Me: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Keefe: And me and Foster could join 😏

Sophie: .......

Keefe: What?

Me: There you have it. You can ask some more questions, and we'll answer them. Catch you next time!

Me: Also, FYI...I sorta ship Ladrien...Hehe. Unpopular opinion time!

Everyone: BYE!