-He might actually cry a bit too.

-Man he's so frustrated that he can't speak properly because he really really wants to shower you in compliments.

-He makes up for it with his complacency in your pregnancy cravings. He will go out at any time just to get you the food you want because he knows you deserve it.

-He tells everyone and of course, everyone is so happy for you both.

-He's a little worried that they might inherit his cursed technique. He knows how much it inhibits daily life so he knows he'd be guilty if they had to deal with it too.

-Please just assure him that it isn't his fault and that he doesn't need to feel bad about something he has no control over.

Yuta Okkotsu

-Oh boy. He's nervous as fuck.

-He faints when you tell him, from shock and happiness.

-He tells Inumaki first and you can practically hear the excitement in his voice.

-He's scared because it's something new but he knows that if he's doing it with you he'll be just fine.

-He asks Maki for help about what he should focus on first but she isn't really much help so he just tries to navigate his new role as an expectant father.

-Does as much as possible to help you, like with cravings, morning sickness and mobility in later trimesters.

Professionals

Kento Nanami

-It is definitely planned.

-Doesn't seem like it but he's extremely happy.

-Like, he leaves the room for a moment and all you hear is 'Wooooowwwwww!'

-Does more than he needs to really. He feels like he should though and it's so sweet.

-He buys you prenatal vitamins and comfy clothes. Literally won't let you do anything. It's like he can read your mind because as soon as you think of doing something he's already up and doing it so you don't need to move.

-He cant read minds, he just takes notice of your actions that much.

-Has already got to work on a nursery, DIY style in the best way possible. It's one of the only things he lets you join in with because it feels like a bonding experience.

-You'll talk about names together.

-"What about Yuzuha?"

-"Maybe but what if it's a boy? We can wait until we find out the gender"

Satoru Gojo

-Kinda scared but also ready for it.

-He's never been more excited about something. I think that parenthood is something he really wants to try hard at because he knows it isn't just affecting him but the children as well.

-Calls Megumi and tells him he's gonna have a little brother or sister. Megumi just asks 'new phone who this?'

-Practices dad jokes.

-He's sometimes sad that your brother would never get to meet his nieces/nephews so he might ask if you can call one of your sons Suguru.