E̸I̸G̸H̸T̸

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠

"Your right, it taste like syrup

"Your right, it taste like syrup."
↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Wednesday
7:00am

    You had just got through security and had to wait some more. You sat in the seat with your bag- not luggage, but like for your phone and other things.

    You pulled out your phone to look at the time. You noticed the battery was quite low since you were on it this morning.

    "Mom, Ima go to an outlet." You walked away as she yelled at you to be careful. You sat yourself at the round table and plugged in your charger. There were people around, but it's not like they meant any harm.

    After just a little bit of alone time a voice yelled out to you, "Y/n! Our flight!" You turned to see Bokuto charging at you with a huge smile.
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Wednesday
7:54am

"What?!? Aww come on!" You slouched in your seat and crossed your arms, "I can't believe our flight is delayed!"

The flight had been delayed to 7:00pm that day due to the weather.

Your mom complained to Bokuto's mom. They went back and fourth as you and Bokuto eased dropped on their conversation.

Growl

You froze, "I'm hungry... this is when I usually eat breakfast.."

He smiled at you, "I got some money! Wanna go over there and buy food?"

You nodded quickly before running off with Bokuto. The air got cooler, you looked through the different sandwiches laying in the cool shelves. You picked one up and waited for Bokuto. He grabbed the same one, "Anything else?"

You looked around and ran up to a bag of lollipops. "Look! These flavors are so cool! Let's do lollipop tasting!" Bokuto nodded aggressively in agreement.

You both ran to the round table after paying. You bit into the sandwich-and holy shit was it good.

After you two were done you opened the bag of pops, "Bokuto... there's only one of each flavor, so we will have to share... we can do a pattern on who goes first!"

"You can go first..." Bokuto mumbled as he folded his sandwich wrapper.

You closed your eyes and plopped your hand in the bag, letting your fingers brush against all of them. You yanked one out and looked at the back for the flavor- chicken and syrup.

You stared at the lollipop in disbelief before opening it and plopping it in your mouth. You pulled it out, making a pop sound. "It taste like syrup and nothing else.." you handed Bokuto the candy.

He licked it slightly, "Hmm-"

"Dumbass! Just put it in your mouth!"

He hesitated a bit before placing the whole thing in his mouth. "Your right, it taste like syrup."

Other flavors:
Cherry Wine
Cucumber Watermelon
Chocolate Strawberry
Bacon
Butter Popcorn
Apple Pie
Ginger Tea
Coconut Milk
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Wednesday
6:57pm

You sat in the seat near the window while Bokuto sat in the middle, and no one on the outside. You placed your head on your hand and peeked out the window. The sky was going dark, and people on the ground ran around with their neon green vest.

    After a bit the plane took off, your stomach flipped and turned, but after a while you got use to it. You glanced at Bokuto and gave him a huge smile. He looked clueless at first but soon gave a bigger smile.

    You guys talked about everything, old memories, people, eachother, food, and of course California. You were pumped and couldn't wait to do many things.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Wednesday
10:32pm

    The flight Intendant had gave you guys food a while back and some water. You were completely done. It had been such a long day. You stretched your hands out and reached to Bokuto wrapping your arms around him.

    "Are you sleepy? Im getting tired." Your eyes slightly closed, and your movements slow and light.

    You leaned against the window and relaxed, playing and fidgeting with Bokuto's fingers. His breathing became unstable, 'Just hold her hand! It's not that hard!' He wanted to slap himself. He couldn't do one small action.

    Before he could, you had already flipped his hand and held it as you dozed off. He looked at you, 'Y/n I love you so much...' he smiled and closed his eyes.
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Thursday
2:45am

     His eyes slowly opened, his neck and shoulders aching. He noticed you were no longer holding his hand. You were hugging his arm while leaning on his shoulders. He lifted his head from yours. His neck was killing him, but he wasn't just gonna move. He didn't want to ruin the moment.

    He smiled slightly and took a deep breath, the plane would land in about 2-3 hours.

    He glanced at you, your eyes closed and your mouth slightly opened. He loved you so much, even though it was a different type of love than what you thought of it. Your love was platonic. His wasn't.

You woke up to his unsteady breathing. Slowly, you lifted your head and took in your surroundings. He Held your face and lowered you back down on his shoulders without thinking. You looked at his confused. "J-just go back to sleep..." you noticed his cheeks severely red, but didn't think much.

You tightened your grip on his arms and dozed off again.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀