F̸O̸U̸R̸

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠

 "Mhm! Come closer

"Mhm! Come closer."
↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Saturday
12:59pm

     "Bokuto! Y/n! I made food!" A voice echoed from down stairs.

    "Let's go!" Bokuto held your hand and took you to his door.

     You gripped his shirt as you fell face first, "Shit- my elbow..eh" you got up and limped towards the stairs. You could still manage yourself, but Bokuto thought otherwise.

     "Hey! You're hurt! Don't!" He wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you to his shoulders. He brought you down stairs. You whacked his back gently.

    "I can do it! Oh my god." You sighed as he placed you down on the chair.

    "I made fried fish and rice! There's also hot and sour soup! I know Y/n loves it." She smiled at you, then went to the kitchen to grab bowls.

     "So... I have some news!" She placed the glass bowls and utensils in front of you and Bokuto.

     She sat down and scooped herself some soup, "Y/n's mother and I planned a trip to California."

    Bokuto took a bite of his rice, "Wait! Together?" He glanced over at you.

     "Mhm, we are going to leave in 4 days, you guys could sit together on the plane if you would like. Would you be okay with that, Y/n?"

     You finish chewing your rice and nodded, "Yeah! That's totally fine, but I don't have a suitcase.."

     She peered over to Bokuto, "That's totally fine, I give Bokuto permission to take you to the city to buy one... tomorrow morning though."

    "Mom! Can we take the train?"

    She smiled and nodded causing a feeling of joy to flush over him.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Saturday
1:40pm

    "Thanks mom!" Bokuto stepped out the house with a bag of clothes and night items.

     "Okay let's go!" He picked you up and walked down the side walk. After he took the turn you gave up on making him place you down.