The Boys and Y/N

Y/n:hey,Clara hurry up we are getting late for classes .

Clara(y/n friend):Yeah...coming wait for me..let's go together ...Yaaaaah stop...let me catch up with u... (Panting while running)...

Y/n: ...fast...
Y/n(mind): I don't want to be late for my first lecture after summer break...shit shit shit.

Author(p/o/v):Y/n and Clara are childhood friends and have been always together by each other by side by side since the age of 5. They have been attending same school for years since they have same goals for their future to be a successful business women and start-up their own company as business partners.Even now they are attending same school and have been on summer school break.Since it is there last high school year.And they have been planning to join same university after their high school years.
Coming back to Story..

Y/n: (As I and Clara entered the class on time before the first bell goes off we sign a relief)...thank god we are on time(Panting and chuckling)

Clara: Yeah..(Panting and chuckling)

Y/n: As the lecture was going to start soon we settled up on our seats...

(Y/n mind):..and the first thing I notice is that the popular guys of our school is entering the classroom and the some girls are already drooling over them and getting close to them and giving an excuse to them for an conversation with them...🙃
I mean why not since they are handsome and good looking , smart and sexy..👍and by the way they are my dear friends...

Namjoon:Hey y/n what were u doing all these summer break u don't even kept in contact with us all..(pointing on there others)

Jin: Yeah ..we r upset with u (pouting)...

Yoongi: She must have forgotten us already..(with heavy vioce)

Y/n: Hey guys that's not the matter with me ...it's just I have been busy in summer break organizing for my further studies and future plans with Clara since we have same goals.you know what i mean(hehehe) ...try to understand my situation guys u know me too well for saying such things...right and anyways didn't I already informed u regarding this matter before summer break started.

J-hope:Exactly Y/n that's what I've been trying to say to them but no they want to assume things as they want(with sweet tone) ..🤭

Jimin:Yeah...Hyung we know that very well it's just we were trying to plan to annoy y/n together but u ruined everything...(disappointed) 🤨

Y/N: Hahaha.. I knew it I was playing along to..😂

Jung kook: I already told u hyung there will be no use fooling around with y/n... since someone already spilled the beans...(pointing at j-hope)

Taehyung: OK OK the show is over let's get back to our place..(they go to their seats)

Teacher:OK students keep the sound down..(while entering the classroom)now I'll take attendance and start the lecture....

After an hour of lecture the class ends while the bell rings.5 min break time before next lecture starts.
Back to back two more lecture starts and ends and Now finally an hour of break time.(feeeeew signing)

Y/n(pov): ME and Clara leaves the class and heads towards to the cafeteria for lunch while the others too.We sat and started to dig in the lunch but then ...boom***..we looked towards the direction where the noise came from and started to walk towards that area and saw that some guys were getting bullied by Kai and Jackson. They were throwing food and spilling the milk on that guy shamelessly ...while the others only looked at them and started to record the video and click pictures of him getting bullied .I couldn't hold myself back anymore as I started to get angered up by everything happening around me ...as I was about to shout to stop them doing these things(as i can't tolerate violence and bullying happening infront of as it leaves an tramatic impact on anyone through out thier life) but soon I was hold up by the scene infront of me...

Namjoon:Hyaaaaaa...what r u guys doing don't u have any sence of humor or conscience..how can one do this to their classmate don't u have any shame.

Jackson:hey u just stay out of our business n enjoy the scene just like others.(with a smirk).

Yoongi:hey.. u bastards(pointing at Jackson and kai) I think words isn't enough for u guys do I have to take actions for u to stop.

Kai:Look who is talking ...(with a smirk) u guys just have to provoke us more to do this shit....(recieves a punch)

Jung kook:U better stay in your limits (Throws a punch) wait since there have been a recording of this bullying why not I report it to school's disciplined office.Then everything would be resolved very well then.(with a smirk).

Kai and Jackson:(while kind of back offing listening to them)we will deal with u guys later (leaves the scene with anger on face).

Y/n:Well deserved u guys(while Kai and Jackson was passing by y/n and leaves the scene). (...laughs with a smirk to them).

Taehyung: hyaa ...u too might get disciplined Junk kook.What were u thinking while throwing punch on him.

Jung kook:I would handle it by myself ...don't worry(gives assure sign).

Jin:OK guys let's go eat since the break is about to end soon.

Y/nPov: We started to eat by side to side by each other and while having fun talks n teasing each other.

J-hope:Guys I'm done eating..I will get going to my dance studio for practicing ...bye(leaving with jimin n junk kook)

Yoongi: Yeah me too.. I'll get going for basketball practice . Bye see u guys later.

Namjoon n jin:hmm then we will get going to for our next lectures..enjoy(since they have different major they will be attending it).

Y/n,Clara,taehyung:OK bye..

Taehyung:I'll to take my leave I've something important to do.

Y/n:Yah..what about the lecture ..aren't u going to attend it.

Taehyung:No..I've to go home early since I'm shifting to School dorm..since my house is on renovation.

Y/n:oh oK ..then get going...bye meet u soon at dorm.(u have been leaving at dorm since your home is far from school... and u were at your home for summer break also as for Clara she too used to leave at dorm but she recently moved to near school area so she leaves at her house now before she used to be your dormmate with yoongi n u)

To be continue...

Stay tune for next part....🤫🤭🤗