chapter 8

3rd Person POV

"you guys did what!?" Connie screamed in disbelief with her mouth hanging open sitting next to Julie who was to stunned to speak. The trio was sitting a cereal on Connies bed doing a face mask in their PJs after the movie and Delilah had told them about what her and Ken did at the movies.

"We just held hands! Its not that big of a deal!"

"It is if you guys both like each other!" Julie told the girl.

"Yeah like when Guy and I held hands for the first time before we started going out it was like the biggest thing that had ever happened in my entire life. I talked about it non stop to my two older sisters."

"But I don't have any sisters! I only have a brother and I sure as hell am not telling my mom."

"but you have us! we're your sisters." Julie said.

"Aw thanks guys, I've always wanted a sister."

"Their not that great. you guys are my favorite sisters." Connie said.

"you me too." Julie agreed.

"Wait Julie how many siblings do you have? you to Connie." Delilah asked.

"I have a 11 year old sister Macy and a 8 year old brother Kadin." Julie said.

"I just have my two older sisters Laura who's 18 and Katie who's 21."

"Cool I only have Theo who's 20."

"anyway back to Kennnnnn." Julie said kinda singing.

"What about him." Delilah said giggling with a huge grin of her face.

"Well-" Connie was about to say something but was interrupted by the timer for their face masks. the three females got out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom to take off their face masks.

"so as I was saying." Connie continued as she was pealing the mask off of her face with a little giggle. "How long have you liked Ken?"

"Uh I don't know a week maybe."

"oh at breakfast the morning after we all met we could all tell he liked you and when we asked him about it when you went to the bathroom he admitted it." Julie said from the middle of the two girls.

"okay enough about me. Julie anybody catching your eye?" Delilah asked wanting to change the subject. When Julie just started smiling and not saying anything Delilah and connies mouths hung wide open. When Delilah asked her she didn't expect her like someone, but now she was glad she did ask.

"Oh my god who?! Who?!" Connie yelled bombarding the poor girl.

"okay! Okay! Fine I'll tell you!" Julie said reaching for her moisturizer with the other girls. "so, its this girl on the U.S.A Softball team, I've seen her come to some of our games and I've gone to  few of hers, and well we started snapping a few days ago. Her name is Kim."

"OH MY GOD!!!" Delilah and Connie pretty much screeched and then jumping up and down with excitement, Julie had come out to the team as Bisexual about a week ago.

"Can we snap her right now?!" Connie asked with pleading eyes and as excited as if she was just told she was getting a puppy.

"Sure." Julie laughed picking up her phone from the counter. She opened snapchat then found Kims snap and opened it.

"AHHHH." Delilah screamed in excitement when she saw a full face snap of Kim. Julie simply put the phone at an angle that you could only see her face and was a little high up the stuck the tip of her tongue out from the side. she took the picture and sent it then turned her phone off and put it back on the counter.