|TWENTY SEVEN|

We stopped in front of a nursing home.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. Harry turned off the car, and got out. I watched him stalk over to my side.

He opened the door, gesturing for me to get out.

"Am I going to meet your grandmother?" I asked stepping out of the car and moving aside so he could shut the door.

"I want you to meet her first." He said walking ahead. Meet her first? Wait, we were at a nursing home. Is his ex girlfriend 80?

"Please, don't ask questions. Just come on." He waved quite a ways ahead of me. I shook my head and walked faster to catch up to him just in time for him to hold the door open for me.

He pressed on a small speaker and said, "Hello, my name is Harry Styles. I'm here to see Terra Fischer."

The door buzzed and he held it open for me.

The place smelt very clean, and it was. Hardwood floors lined the hallways, small pleasant paintings on every wall. When I walked in further I could see we were in a living and kitchen area. There were a few older folks drinking coffee and watching the news on the big screen TV that hung on the wall. I was startled when I heard someone yell, "Harry! So nice to see you!"

I turned to see a small, grey haired nurse walking up to hug him.

"Debbie!" Harry said happily, welcoming the hug.

"It's been a few weeks, hasn't it?" She asked.

"I supposed. I've been a bit busy getting ready for school."

She patted his cheek.

"She's just woken from a nap, so she'll be ready to see ya." She smiled.

Her gaze wandered to me. I stood there awkwardly. I suddenly realized I was wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday, freshly slept in, and I hadn't showered or brushed my teeth. Or seen a mirror in fact.

"Who's this lovely lady?" She asked Harry.

"My name is, Riley." I said holding my hand out. "I'm a...a friend of Harry's." I stuttered. Harry glanced over to me.

"Always got the beautiful friends, you do." Debbie said. She waved her hand for us to follow.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Harry. "Who's Terra?"

"Just, please. Trust me." He said, wrapping an arm around my waist. I'd never been so confused in my life. I couldn't get the thought of my head that Harry had been dating some granny twenty years older than him who just happens to be in a nursing home now.

"Terra, look who's here to see you!" Debbie said excitedly.

When Harry led me into the room, what I saw was not what I was expecting. There was a beautiful girl curled up in the corner of a pastel twin bed with a Harry Potter book in her hands. She had long brown, straight hair that reached down to her small waist. She was wearing black leggings with high top fuzzy socks, and she wore a Simple Plan tshirt. One I think I'd owned at some point.

"Hello Harry!" She grinned.

"Hi Terra." He said walking over and sitting next to her.

"Wow, who is this babe?" She asked looking over to me. The fact that these complete strangers were treating me like I didn't look like road kill had my head spinning.

"This is Riley, she's a special friend of mine." Harry smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I like your shirt." I said pointing to it.