| FOURTEEN |

"But, Sky! I want to give her the water! Hand it over!" Harry barked down the hall, I laughed. Even though it was highly inappropriate that Harry was drunk, I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.

        I saw them walk in the room together, Sky was holding the water away from Harry as he grabbed for it.

        "I don't care who gives it to me." I said holding my hand out.        

        Harry pouted a little and walked back over to the recliner. A phone chime went off shortly after. They both reached for their pockets.

        "Mine." Sky said holding up her phone.

        She left the room to take the phone call, most likely from Zayn.

        "Are you dying?" Harry asked.

        "No." I said confused.

        "Okay. Because you'd tell me if you were dying right?" He said getting off of the recliner. He took a sloppy seat on the side of the white mattress.

        "Um, yeah I guess." I ran a hand through my hair.

        "No. Not guess." He stared directly at me. His green eyes becoming very hard and very dark. Taken back by his tone, I curled my legs up into a cross to get a little further away from him.

        "Please, answer me." He said sternly, his eyes were glossy now. Confusion wiped over me.

        "Harry, I will tell you if I'm dying." I said putting a hand on his leg.

        "Good." His face softened and he relaxed.

        "Why are you drunk?" I asked.

        "Why are you not?" He pointed a finger at me. I snorted a little.

        He smiled at me, his eyes suddenly getting heavy. He must be getting tired. No more questions answered from him, that's for sure. I wondered why he was so interested in me dying.

        "Riles, can I lay next to you?" I'd never been called Rile's before. My mom wouldn't be here for a while, I didn't see why not. He just looked so cute and so tired.

        I scooted closer to the other side of the bed. He lifted his legs up the best he could. He layed a heavy head on my chest, curls splaying over my chin. I brushed them down a little. He cooed.

        "That feels nice." 

        I'd never felt this feeling of comfort before. Here was this guy I barely knew, laying on my chest in a hospital room. I continued running my fingers through his curls, not like I did when we kissed. This time he was comforting me, and I him. Soft snores sounded from his plump lips, finding myself nodding off I welcomed the sleep that followed.

        A few hours later...

        "Riley May!" I heard a voice ring through the room. It startled me as I opened my eyes, I felt myself being pulled back from my jolt. Two large tattooed arms were wrapped around my waist. My chin brushed against the familiar curls. Harry groaned, still sleeping.

        "Mom, shut up." I said embarrassed, but not wanting to wake Harry up into his new hangover.

        "This boy needs to leave. We need to talk." She waved her finger at him.

        "He's sleeping!" I said a little too loudly, Harry stirred again.       

        "Are you sleeping with him?" She crossed her arms.