Chapter 11 - Its All Fun and Games Darling

Start from the beginning

Her tone is playful as she traces her hand lightly along Hermione's centre brushing over her clit. The Gryffindor whines and tries to force her hips to meet Y/N's touch. The Ravenclaw smirks as she watches Hermione come undone with just her touch.

Hermione's skin is soft and smooth as Y/N moves her hand along the inside of the Gryffindor's thighs. Hermione threw her head back and let a small moan slip as Y/N slips two fingers into her centre.

"Fuck Y/N" Hermione moans as the Ravenclaw quickens her pace

The Gryffindor fought the urge to beg Y/N for what her body so desperately wants. The Ravenclaw leans close to Hermione's throat and gives her a small hickey close to the bottom of her neck. She pulls back with a small pop coming from her lips.

"Let go, my love" Y/N whispers and she adds a third finger to her centre

Waves of scorching heat pulses through Hermione's body. Y/N kisses the Gryffindor again deeply as they moan against each other's mouths. The Ravenclaw quickens her pace once more and she felt Hermione's walls clench around her fingers. Hermione let's out one of the loudest moans Y/N has ever herd. Y/N breathes heavily as she guides Hermione through her high.

The Ravenclaw slowly lets go of Hermione's hands and they immediately grip onto Y/N's biceps. The smaller girl trails her hands along the skin feeling Y/N's muscles flex and moves then to the Ravenclaw's back.

"Y/N" Hermione moans softly as the taller girl finally meets her eyes again.

"Yeah" Y/N says as she lays down next to her girlfriend.

"You're my favorite." She says, her eyes half closed, exhausted.

The Ravenclaw laughs as she snuggles close to her spent girlfriend. Hermione quickly pulls Y/N close and drapes her leg across the Ravenclaw's toned stomach. Y/N kisses Hermione on the forehead as they both drift off into a peaceful sleep. Only feeling each other.

—————————————————————————

Y/N wakes up with a massive headache and groans as she sits up in the bed. The curtains are still shut but a slither of light shines through. Thank Godric classes start tomorrow giving her a day to recover. Thankfully she doesn't feel awful knowing her limits from when her and Callan were drinking at his house, getting into his parents alcohol cellar.

The Ravenclaw rubs her eyes and looks around the bedroom to find Hermione no where to be seen. Y/N looks around confused before getting out of bed to put on an oversized shirt and underwear back on before looking for any sign of her girlfriend.

Suddenly, a retched sound comes from the bathroom and Y/N grimaces knowing that her girlfriend is not feeling so great this morning. The Ravenclaw girl timidly knocks on the bathroom door

"Hey 'mione you alright" Y/N asks softly

"I'm fine Y/N, just don't come in-" Hermione says and another sound of the Gryffindor vomiting comes from the bathroom.

Ignoring her girlfriends request, Y/N enters the bathroom to find Hermione in one of Y/N's old baggy band shirts on the floor with her head in the toilet throwing up. Y/N grimaces but makes her way over to Hermione and holds her hair back as she heaves the contents of her stomach into the toilet.

"It's alright my love, let it out" Y/N says rubbing small circles on her back. She hoped the action would comfort Hermione as she throws up once more.

Eventually, the bushy-haired girl stops throwing up and flushes the toilet before lifting her head from the toilet bowel. "I told you not to come in" she says softly