⌗30. his other half

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SANZU. is standing while everyone is waiting for his joke, he cough then fix his toman-varsity jacket.

"I have a joke to Ran Haitani.", he smirk making the two braid-hair, quickly glares at him. Everyone looks at Ran then to Sanzu.

H. Jugs: A joke for Ran Haitani! Let see,

"Are you an alien?" Sanzu remarks, Ran looks at Sanzu with the "seriously face" then got up from his chair and replied with the "why? Is it because my face is out of this world," Ran mocks him by answering his joke.

"No, because you don't belong here," the pinknette smirks, (Y/N) snickers at the jokes making Shinomiya looks at her weirdly.

Baji slaps Chifuyu back, and laughs as hard as he can making Chifuyu beside him also laughs.

"Wtf is that joke!" Kokonoi yells out, pointing at him, with Inui dieing by his side.

Izana just put his head a side, biting his lips not wanting an attention as he hold his laugh, Kakucho just silently observe everyone with his stoic and confuses face, and Rindou who just covered his face because of laughter.

"Wow, ok" Ran just replied with his straight face rolling his eyes aside, but deep inside he is offended.

H. Jugs: Wow, did Ran got offended?

"What!? NO I'M NOT!" Ran yells out, making Sancho and Wakasa just laugh, this is their plan, making this two fight.

However a hand holds their heads behind, Shinichiro and Takeomi just stares at them menacingly stating, "Hey, you know we just a guest here since we're an alumni so stop what you we're thinking."

"understandable" the two stated with the thumbs up.

The microphone was handed somewhere the arena and a boy from Rokuhara Tandai, stands up. "may I have your attention, Taiga-san from Tokyo Manji. " (Y/N) and her friends averts their attention from the voice.

They saw a boy holding a microphone, "I heard you love listening to Miley Cyrus, "hey nice to meet you, and this is crazy but here's my number so call me, baby". The rukohara tandai leader just claps and cheers showing his support on his subordinates. All the boys in the arena claps supporting their fellow soldier for his love confession towards Taiga.

"Call me maybe, wasn't even sang by Miley Cyrus, " Chinosuke stated in amusement expression.

"She isn't?!" Baji looks at Chinosuke in shock. "Of course! She's not, how can you not know this. you sang, 'Call me Maybe' every time in the bathroom!" she yelled back to his cousin.

FLASHBACK

"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
But here's my number, so call me, maybe" Baji sings the song with his heart out inside the bathroom while the water still running. As he foreplay the rubber ducky pretending it was (Y/N).

"Keisuke! You're gonna be late! " her mom yelled out from the kitchen.

END OF FLASHBACK