⌗30. his other half

Start from the beginning

"And the lyrics wasn't even right." Chika stated, drinking her strawberry juice while the others nodded agreeing at the girl remarks.

Shinomiya grabs a spare microphone, "My friend doesn't such thing cause all she need is herself and so as we." making all the girls cheers at Shinomiya's words.

All the boys looks at Shinomiya as a threat and has no guts to reply but, Shion Madarame from Tenjiku has his way to impressed his long time-crush and he cannot miss this kind of opportunity.

"You know Shinomiya, don't love yourself to much cause that's my responsibility. " he declares.

Making everyone cheers at him, Ran stands up and cheers at Shion like a mother, "FINALLY! I CAN DIE PEACE NOW! " Ran Haitani, yells out while Rindou hides his face from the embarrassment that his brother creating.

Izana smirks at Shion, beside him is Kakuchou claps his hands as he cheers at his senpai. Baji laughs at the stunned and blushing Shinomiya,

"shut up!? " Shinomiya looks at the laughing Baji Keisuke with Chifuyu Matsuno. Mikey has an o shape mouth taking that pick-up lines as notes to impress your crush.

"Well, that was awkward, " Kisaki looks at the blushing Shinomiya by the distance. "Sheesh mah man is goat!" Sancho whistle at the scene.

"Takes notes Shinichiro! " Wakasa yells out before laughing.

The first event of the day went well, the games are plenty too, bring me games, words game and many more just to make the arena more lively.

Everyone knows that after all of this, will be blood bath to death. Because it will be the start of the tournament where talents blooms and the athletes passion burn in blazing hot fire.

Every varsity team are currently inside their changing room as they watch the screen, waiting for the host to announce who's teams gonna compete first.

The chart of the teams that is gonna compete place at the screen, Takemichi gulps seeing what bracket they're and whose their opponents.

His eyes widened and looks at Baji who's looking at the screen, Mikey click his cheeks in annoyance, Draken sat their as he drinks his water, Souya,Nahoya and Hakkai just stares at the screen in stoic express not letting their feelings shown.

Mitsuya and Chifuyu looks at Baji in worried.

FIRST BRACKET

TOKYO MANJI NHS ----
vs. | ------
MOEBIUS ACADEMY --

SECOND BRACKET

MINAMUTO INSTITUTE-
vs. | ------
VALHALLA ACADEMY --

THIRD BRACKET

BLACK DRAGON UNI --
vs. | ------
TOMOE UNIVERSITY --

FOURTH BRACKET

KURAIKI ACADEMY ----
vs. | ------
TENJIKU ACADEMY----

FIFTH BRACKET

ROKUHARA TANDAI HS -
vs. | ------
BRAHMAN UNIVERSITY -

Everyone's expression is stern as they saw their brackets, (Y/N) looks at Chinosuke gripping his hair in frustration.

"Is there something wrong, Chinosuke?" she ask the girl, making Chinosuke avert her attention to her. "Well, it is. " she looks at the screen for a minutes then to (Y/N).

"Well, if the Tokyo Manji won the first game they're gonna go against to Valhalla and that's the problem." She looks at Chinosuke with the worried face. "I know that they had history together but I didn't know that this would be that deep. "

"Keisuke and Kazutora grown up together, they're like brother in sins, and Keisuke other half." She said, (Y/N) looks at Baji and Kazutora at the distance.

"Ready to be crushed again?" Kazutora declares, his hands on his pocket while smiling at his old friend. Baji looks at him with determine yet sad expression, seeing their bond so distance makes Baji sads.

"his other half, I see." (Y/N) murmurs.