Taehyung looked at him and sighed.

"But hyung... people will talk behind my back and his back. Maybe they will tease him and will do something that I can't handle."

"Aiishhh... put a full stop to your wild thoughts. No one can harm him when you will be with him. So stop thinking and wash your face. Put on some concealer and lip balm. So he can fall for you hard." Jin winked and walked to the door.

Taehyung smiled at his hyung's instructions and went to the attached bath to freshen up.

"Why you called me here? Is Jimin okay?" Yoongi quickly ask when he saw Jungkook standing there.

"Oh hyung... he is fine. I actually want you to take him on a date."

Yoongi glared at him as he suspected something suspicious.

"Hyung... stop glaring at me. I just want to spend some time with my friend and I'll borrow Jimin hyung's car.

If I lend his car then how will he go home? So I called you now it will be good if you will spend time with Jimin hyung too." Jungkook said with a smirk and wiggled his brows playfully.

"Okay... now call your hyung I'm in my car. I don't want to be noticed by Mr. Kim here." Jungkook nodded cutely and ran to the exit door of the office building.

Jimin was saying good evening to other people and walked towards Jungkook.

"Let's go... sorry I'm a little bit late." Jimin smiled and pulled out his keys from his pocket.

Jungkook and Jimin walked towards the car. Then Jimin's eyes catch his lover's car.

He frowned and mumbled.

"What is he doing here?" Jungkook smiled at his plan.

Jimin threw the keys at Jungkook and walked to Yoongi's car.

"Wait for me here."

Jimin knocked at the glass of the door. Yoongi pulled down the glass.

"Hy... What are you doing here?" Jimin asked politely.

"I just want to see you and was waiting for you too long. Now come in. I'm really hungry." Yoongi smiled and Jimin smiled at his cute want.

"But... Jungkook was waiting for me." Jimin said glancing back at Jungkook who was looking at him already.

Yoongi pout.

"He can drive the car."

"Okay wait." Jimin walked back to his car.

"Jungkook you take my car with you. Actually... Yoongi is want to have dinner with me." Jimin said and smiled.

"It's ok hyung... enjoy your dinner. I'll pick you up tomorrow for the office. Don't worry." Jimin smiled and side-hugged him after muttering goodbye.

They don't know someone was burning inside with their little hug.

Yoongi left happily with his lover. He was very happy as well as Jimin.

Most employees went home. Then he noticed Jin was walking towards him.

He bowed to him and smiled.

"Don't need to bow Mr. Jeon. Have a good evening Mr. Jeon." He said left for his car.

Taehyung looked around. When no one was there anymore. He walked outside after putting on a mask and a P-cap.

Jungkook smiled at him and opened the door for him. Taehyung didn't speak a word and quickly sat inside and sighed deeply.

Finally, no one noticed me.

Jungkook sat in the driving seat and started driving.

Taehyung pouted that Jungkook didn't give him a single glance. After half an hour, he can't bear the silence anymore and spoke.

"Why are you too silent? And even didn't glance at me for a moment." Taehyung pouts more.

But Jungkook didn't reply and drive fast to their destination. Then he looked at his face when he stopped the car.

"I didn't look at you because my eyes can't bear your beauty and I want to drive safely."

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

Heyyy

Don't forget to vote and comments

Purple you 💜