chapter seven

Las Vegas added their third straight win against the Miami Dolphins to their now 3-0 record.

Their next opponents were a divisional match up, the Los Angeles Chargers.

Every time the two teams went up against another, it was pretty much war. Regardless if it was just a regular divisional game or for playoff spot; an amazing game. It also bought such unease to the woman, it was as if she had sensed it wasn't going to be a good day for them.

They flew out to LA to either get booed by Charger fans or cheered by the overwhelming about of Raiders fans still loyal out there.

Lots were upset of the Teams for moving to Vegas, but what choice did they have? Their  stadium was literally falling apart and the city of Oakland refused to rebuild it, Vegas then it was. For life long fans like Derek Carr, Jonathan Abrams, and Reese Parker, it hurt like hell. But business is business.

The team did what they had too. The goal now is to be a contender again in the NFL.

Getting ready, she wrapped her finger tips with tape before sliding on her gloves. Instead of being out casted the locker room, to janitor closet to get ready, the team agreed to section off an area just for her, and would ensure that she had privacy in that area and when it came to the showers.

She was thankful.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she applied her black lines with marker before she put her helmet now.

"You got this."

'I don't got this' she told herself as she had the football in her hands when her line was clasping around her quicker than she could blink. Trying to take off, she got about five yards before arms wrapped around her legs, bringing her knees down. As the refs blew their whistles, she was declared down.

Awkwardly on her knees as they defender was getting up safely "you good Watt?"

"I am, good try though Parker, almost got away!"

Grinning, when she turned around to toss the referee the ball when her world was rocked when Trey Marshall full speed went helmet to helmet with the female who was adjusting her Helmet. When their helmets connected, there was an unexpected breaking sound, sending Reese straight to the ground hyperventilating in pain.

A yellow flag hit the ground. Finally justice will be served.

"That's right bitch! Welcome to Chargers world!" He spat at her as Joey Bosa held him back, "bro what the fuck was that?"

Her heart was beating so hard, unable to hear anything as an overwhelming feeling of straight pain overcame her face. Hunched over on the field, liquid was dropped down her face onto the grass. "Fuck..fuck...fuck..." She repeated as she felt the immediate swelling under her eyes, unable to breath our her nose, she quickly started breathing out her mouth.

Oh yeah. It was broke.

The cameras on the field zoomed on her balled up fists that were shaking as loud gasps left her lips.

"That's what happened when a pretty face wants to play a man's sport!" As he continued to run his mouth, Darren and Jonathan jogged over to her, they feared she had a concussion.

"Parker you okay?"

She gave them a thumbs up as they helped her on her feet "I-i-it's broken."