"Did you see anything suspicious?". Cole asked, they seemed serious, I like it.

"No. I think they got in during break but that's also impossible because of the security point outside". I replied and began pacing. Carina sat down on the couch. Marley was in her usual position - leaning against the wall with her hands crossed. She looked like a soldier.

"Nothing's impossible". Cole said.

"Looks like this is beyond us". Carina said but I felt something else.

I remembered the strange feeling I got before the explosion. Like someone was watching me. The cold air on my neck and the way my body was stood in attention, almost frozen.

"So what do we do with him?". Marley asked.

"I think whoever he is, he's strong. He might even be a twin". I whispered and Carina gasped.

"But twins are.."

"A taboo?". I cut Cole off.

"No. I was going to say rare. I also didn't believe the trash we were taught back at camp". He replied.

"I read once that twins were the most powerful when they joined forces together. The council were the most powerful then so they got scared and started killing twins. Later, they made it a rule". Carina concluded with a sigh.

"Jealousy makes people do crazy things but fear combined with craze for power makes them do worse". I said looking at them, my back to the Man on my bed.

"So are you implying that he's a twin, because It'd be an honor to meet one". Cole said truthfully.

"Well, Marley said she saw someone that looked exactly like him..".

"Exactly except this one has no tattoos and has a scar". Marley interrupted me, then she realized what she did shot me a look of apology.

"So you're saying there's two of them?". Carina asked excitedly.

"Yup but there's also a fact that they might be brothers, maybe a year apart or so. I'm not trashing any ideas". I said.

"So.. we wait for him to wake up?". Cole asked.

"It's not like we can do anything about it". Carina said.

"Mar, did you scout the area?". I asked.

"Yes. Found an unusual scent blocks away in an uncompleted storey building but there was no one there, no foot prints or sign of life". She replied almost as though she was talking to herself.

"Let's just hope you'll be able to recognize that scent in case you bump into someone later. I'm in the mood to kill some bitches". I said and Cole cracked his knuckles.

"Yeah baby". He whooped.

"Let's just hope I don't throw up after". Carina said looking pale.

"Cole, take her to her room and get her something to eat". I said and the duo left.

"Do you think his brother had something to do with the explosion?". Marley asked minutes later.

"Let's hope not. Jace might know who did, after all, he was the one beaten up and left for dead". I replied and turned to face him.

"Let's hope you don't catch feelings for this one". Marley said. "Seems like y'all have gone past the stage of introduction". She snickered.

"He wasn't the only person I spoke with yesterday". I defended. "Let's say about thirty of them came for introduction".

"Ms. Popularity. Tone it down a bit. I'm sure you don't want to become a target. I'll be back when he wakes. Just make sure he doesn't run away". And she was gone.