Jee nahi paunga tere bina

Magsimula sa umpisa

Teju " sorry omi, uske bina mein aise hi hu, I will try to be fine , bye take care of him pls "

Omi " he also miss you alot but he isn't skipping meals like you "

He taunted and she pouted making kasswi chuckle.

Teju " Haan Haan samajliya Tera taunt. Ab jao mera hubby ki paas "

Omi " take care bhabhi "

She cut the call and the day passed like this. She was weak, her tone was low and her body was hell tired. She had been sleeping all day bcoz of medicine.

The next day, Karan called her but her phone was answered by kasswi bcoz she was sleeping. Kasswi lied to him saying she is doing her promotional shoot bcoz he knows she won't sleep at this time.

Then the night club incident happen and karan messaged kasswi not to tell teju about the thing he knows. She replied okay.

His flight took off and he reached Mumbai around 3 a. m in the morning. He covered his face and took a cab to his apartment. He was tired by shooting and travelling but he want to see his laddo first. He walked up-to his home and opened it with the keys he had with him.

He opened the door and saw dim lights on the living room. He reached the kitchen and grabbed ice water and drank it in a go. He knocked the guest room and kasswi opened it. She was shocked at first and then composed herself. He asked her what the doctor said , her eyes went wide " did he woke up her in the middle of night to ask what doc said. Her bhai is totally whipped " she smiled and told him everything from a to z. He apologized once again for shouting at her and then moved to his room.

He opened the room and his eyes glistened seeing his wife, his jaan, his baby sleeping in a fetus position. She was wearing his T shirt that would reach her mid thigh and the comforter was placed till her chest. He wiped his tears and moved to her.

He kissed her cheeks and forehead, the temperature was low now. She doesn't have fever but still she looked so pale. He want to hug her tightly but not wanting to disturb her sleep, he moved away. After freshning up, he came to his side of bed and lied. She turned to him in her sleep and cuddle him making him smile wider.

He kissed her forehead again " mera laddoo, I love u baby "

" I love u too sunny " came her reply in her sleepy state. He smiled and cuddled her.

The next morning, he woke up first and was making tea. He prepared adrak chai for her, it will make her feel good in mrng. She woke up from her sleep

Teju " why did I feel like sunny was there with me "

She chuckled at her thoughts and took her phone. She is better now , so she decided to talk to him, act to him as if she is fine. She dialled his number but it was switched off.

( he didn't switch on his mobile after his take off )

She sighed and called omi who didn't pick up, sunny ka Khauf hai.

She was angry , she stood up from bed and then saw him standing there with her cup in his hands.

Teju " teju tu sach mein pagal hogaye. U started hallucinating him. Log bolte hain pyaar mein pagal hojayangi, tu sach mein hogaye. Aur janab ko dheko call bhi nahi kiya upar se phone switched off araha hai. Uff Uff I miss him. Kya karun "

She said everything ever so cutely, Karan was angry at her for hiding this but seeing her made him awww :)

Karan " Mrs. TEJASSWI KUNDRRA "

He called her, she again looked at him.

Teju " hallucination mei awas bhi sunte hai kya, hosakta hai.. Teju uske bina pagal hogaye tu sach mein. "

She reached her closet and stood wondering what to wear.

Teju " kya pehenu aaj.. Ye sunny bhi phone nahi Utara hai.. Sunny I m gng to kill you "

He back hugged her and whispered in her ears " first kiss me and then kill me baby "

She was shocked. She turn back and looked into his eyes. She touched his face with her shivering hands and caressed them slowly.

Teju " sunny "

She whispered and he kissed her forehead. She hugged him realizing he is there for real and her tears flow uncontrollably.

She was weeping in his chest and his eyes also glistened, he closed his eyes feeling her warmth. He needed this, he needed her for his survival. He sat on the bed and she settled on his lap.

Teju " I missed you  "

Karan " I also missed my baby.. Tabiyat kaise hai abhi "

Teju realized he knows everything, she looked at him from corner of her eyes. He was looking at her for answers and she knows she doesn't have a choice.

Teju " theek hu abhi, Tu agaya na"

Karan glared her and she smiled sheepishly. He turned his face to other side, he was controlling his emotions, his anger.

Teju poked his shoulder and he finally looked at her

Teju "gussa ho "

Karan " mein kon hu tereliye, bolo Tejasswi "

Teju "sunny pls "

Karan " jawab dho "

Teju " tu mera jaan hai, mera hubby hai, mera sab kuch hai"

Karan " so Mrs Tejasswi kundraa, bolo, y did u hide that u r unwell. Y did u refuse everyone not to tell me "

Teju " sunny I m okay baba.. I m sry i skipped few meals and that's y i fainted. I m okay now. Tere bina rehene ka aadat nahi haina, isiliye aise hogaye mein. I m sorry.. Gusaa mat ho. "

Karan " Tujhe Kya laga hai, I m very happy there shooting without u.  Jee nahi paunga tere bina, agar tume kuch hogaya toh mein Kya karungi ladoo. Mere baaremein sochti nahi tu haina , pata hai jab omi and kasswi se pata chala mein bohot darr gaye thi. I was dying till the moment I saw u yesterday night. Husband hu tumara, Itna toh haq haina ki mera wife ki tabiyat karab hai ,toh pata hona chaiye haina mujhe, bolo teju "

He was in tears, teju hugged him tightly
" sorry sunny,  I m really sorry. I know u bby, I know u will be tensed, n u will come here immediately. Isiliye I thought not to tell you now, baad mein Bolne chahti thi,  u went for a work, how can I let u come here like that. And what if they call u irresponsible, I know u don't care but I care for my sunny. This is the peak point of your career sunny, I don't want any repercussions on that, no one shud question you or point any mistake on you. I can't afford that to happen. Or haq ki baatein toh, Mr. Karan Kundrra, phela haq aapka hai, mujhse zyaada mujhme Tera haq hai. Samji aap, bakwas mat kar hero"

Karan " Acha Mrs. Kundrra ab mein bakwas kar rahe hu, joh Apne kiya wahi bakwas hai, ayenda se dubara mat karna,  last warning hai, tumse zyaada kuch nahi hai mereliye ,Tu hi hai mera sab kuch "

Teju " samajgaye..."

They hugged each other and  decided to spent rest of the day with each other.

.....................................................................