Sana breaks the hug and asks, "Why do you keep saying that I don't love you instead of we don't love each other? Does that mean you love me? Do you have feelings for me?"
"Wh..at? N..o.. I.. I.."
Sidharth starts to fumble with words.
"Why are you stammering? Do.. "
Sana couldn't ask anything more as they hear Shini's voice from the living room.
Sana turns towards the door and he takes a breath of relief.

"What happened, Shini? Ma?"
Sidharth asks as they come out of their room.
"Bhaiya, meri room.. I hate this.. I Hate this.."
Shini says in the middle of her sobbing.
Sumitra says, "There's nothing to cry about. You come with me. Sid, you go to sleep, Shehnaaz you too. Subha baat karenge."
"Ma, par baat kya hai? Shini, bolegi kuch?"
"Bhaiya, aap ko bola tha last year, the roof of my room is not in a good state. It was dripping a little at the corner. Abhi Pura Pani andar aa raha hai. My bed is wet. Why didn't you repair it then? Now the monsoon will be here, I won't be able to use my room."

"Shini, he didn't have the money then."
"Kab hota hai money inke paas. After Dad passed away, there's never enough money to do anything. Yeh ghar toh bhoot Bangla lag ta hai. Walls are damp and paints are all dull and peeling and the roof is leaking. I don't want to live here."
"Shut up Shini!"
"Hain, mujhe hi chup karwao. I want my Dad. Mujhe koi aur pyar nahi karta.."
Sidharth runs his fingers through his hair.
"Stop crying. I will do something. You.. sleep tonight with Ma. Main dekhta hun.. kuch.. karta hun.. I will repair the roof before the Monsoon arrives."
He goes inside and Sana follows him.

He goes and turns the lights of the work corner. He starts staring at the papers pinned on the board. Sana watches him closely like Masi had advised her.
"Sidu, are you alright?"
"Hmm.."
"You can tell me what is going on in your mind. Are you upset with what Shini told you?"
"She isn't wrong. This house.. my Dad had built this house.. But after he..passed away, I couldn't take care of it.. It needs repair. But I never had.. enough to.. do it. I.. feel so.. helpless."

Sana goes to him and holds his arm, "You have done so much. Don't think like that. Don't stay upset. We will repair everything and put in new paints. Phir main na sundar se saja dungi. And it will again look beautiful."
Sidharth gives out a deep breath, "If Dr.Ganguly approves my design, I will get some money. But that won't cover everything that you are talking about. The roof needs immediate attention. I ... let me.. "
He stops.
"Sidu, I just got my check for the first assignment that I completed. This is not Dad's money but mine. Let me do it."
Sidharth turns towards her, "No. You don't need to. I will manage."

He turns the lights off and walks away from the work corner.
"But why? Kya yeh Mera Ghar nahi hai?"
"Hai. But main tere se paise nahi le sakta. Acha nahi lagta."
"Kya Acha nahi lagta tere ko? Why Sidu?"
Sidharth paces inside the room.
"Na.. I can't.. I will arrange something. Don't worry. That's your money. You must not waste it.."
"Tu na.."

Sana walks towards him, holds his wrist and pulls him to the bed.
"So ja bas abhi. Ma decide karegi kya karna hai, samjha."
"No.. I have already.."
"Sota hai ya Ma ko bulaun?"
"Stop it Shehnaaz."
"Ma.. cockroach phir se.."
Sidharth immediately covers her mouth to stop her from screaming.
"Chup. So raha hun.. cockroach? Uff.."
He leaves her and lies down on the bed. She giggles and goes to her side of the bed to sleep.

Supriya, holding a glass, walks towards Sana along with her friends, Lisa and Pritha. Sana waits at the door of the new office. She has thrown a little office warming party for the family and friends at the new building.
Supriya asks,"Where is Sidharth? "
Sana replies,"He will come. Must be on his way."
Pritha says,"He should have come earlier. Afterall he is your husband. But then this is what is expected from such people. "
"Pritha, I want to be very clear with you and others. Sidharth is my husband. I don't want hear anything bad about him from you all. If you do, I will forget you were my friends. And Shehnaaz Sehgal ki dusmani, achi nahi hogi. So enjoy the party, eat and drink and go home. "
They all make faces and go inside.
Sana mutters to herself, "I was really not interested to invite these b****! Why did I invite them? Sidu, Where are you? Jaldi aa please."