Sana changed her clothes and came outside. She saw the big line and felt embarrassed. Because of their romance , people had to wait.

But her would be husband was standing there with his own charm..

He held her hand and looked at everyone...

Sid: aab aap log andar jaa saakte hai.

Sana was confused while people noded.

Sid took her towards another store for buying some simple sarees.

Sana: waha pe kitna bada line ho gya tha aap ki waja se.

He looked at her with a naughty smirk.

Sid; meri waja se kuch bhi nahi hua. Jo bhi hua tumhare waja se hi hua hai.

Sana made a golgappa face and said ..

Sana: haww maine kya kiya hai?

Sid: kisne kaha tha tumhe itni khubsoorat lagne k liye? Na tum itni khubsoorat lagti , na mai apna control khota aur na hi logo ko wait karna parta. So logically galti tumhari hui ki nahi!

Sana started thinking...Is it really her mistake?

He chuckled after seeing her serious thinking face.

Sana: accha ..aab ghar chalte hai.

Sid: bas itni hi shopping karni thi tumhe??

Sana: haan bohot shopping kar li hai. Aab bas ghar chalein aap.

Sid: aise kaise! Mera toh maan nahi bhara abhi taak . Mai tumhare liye apne man pasand cheezee khareed na chahta hoon .

Sana: par mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye sacchi.

Sid: aab tum chup rahogi aur mai jo bhi khareed na chahta hoon tumhare liye wo khareed ne dogi. Haaq hai mera!

And after that she didn't stop him and he bought whatever he liked for her.

Sana: umm wedding lehenga wo wala hi final hai?

Sid: of course! You were looking breathtakingly gorgeous in that lehenga.

Sana blushed.

Sid: fir se Sharma rahi ho?..

Sana coughed a little!

Sana: ahaan nahi sharma rahi hoon mai . Aap apna wedding ka sherwani kaab choose karenge? Mai kya akeli hi lehenga pehnungi aur aap aap ka wo kala kurta pajama pehen k aa jayenge jo aap almost har occasion mein pehente the. ??

Sid chuckled...

Sid: aab Tum ho na? Tum choose kar lo mere liye mera wedding altire.

Sana noded happily and those a sherwani for him and sid was impressed with her choice.

Sid: waise choice kafi acchi hai tumhari.

Sana: hmm paata hai par shohar k mamle mein choice thoda down ho gya mera!! But koi na , I can adjust.

She giggled and he glared her.

Sid: hasna tha?

Sana smiled naughtily...

Sana: arey mana ki mai aap ki biwi banne wali hoon par itni jalim Biwi thodi e na hoon jo aap ko hasne se rokungi!!?

Sid shaked his head in disbelief ...

They both sat in the car and started their journey.

Sana: ek baat kahu? 

Sid: hmm.

Sana:  mujhe aisa lagta tha ki aap bohot hi unromantic shohar honge par aap toh bade romantic nikle. I am impressed.

Sid smirked and said ..

Sid: abhi tumne mera romantic roop dekha hi kaha hai?

Sana blushed and looked away. He held her one hand and brought it near his lips and kissed it softly making her smile.

Sana fell asleep and Sidharth adored her. Then he kept her head on his shoulder so that she can sleep comfortably and she snuggled in his arms making him smile.

They reached home and he didn't want to wake her up as she was looking heavenly beautiful and cute with that pout. He admired the love of his life and kissed her forehead lovingly. Taking her in his arms, he entered inside and recieved many teasing looks from his family.

He shaked his head with a chuckle as he is blessed with a dramatic family.  He looked at everyone for one last time and then took her in her room, placed her softly on her bed .

Giving a soft kiss on her head and mumbling a sweet good night near her ears, Though he wanted to stay but they will stay together when he will officially make her his , this thought made him happy. With a smile, he left the room after spending a beautiful day with his would be wife✨

_____________________________________________________

Keep loving❤️

Thank you 😊!