Scenario (1)

How do i get rid of this scenario in my head.

Therese and Leonor are married 7 years now. It's their 7th year anniversary. They are happy all this years kahit matagal na silang kasal, their love never fades away. Well, is it?.

Saturday, Leonor woke up to make preparations for their date. She wants it to be extra special this year. So she made reservation in a romantic restaurant. She also bought Therese a Gift for their anniversary.

She is now in the kitchen cooking for her wife. "la,la,la,la,la" she sings while cooking.
Suddenly she felt something on her back. It's her wife. Hugging her from behind.

"Pangga ko. Happy Anniversary!" Therese said. While burying her face on her wife's neck.

"Happy anniversary rin my pangga".Leonor.

She faced her wife and gave her a long passionate kiss. Both of them giggles.

"Pangga it's done let's eat na" .
"Hmm.. ang bango nyan ah,sige sige kain na tara".

They eat in silence enjoying the food while their other hands are holding each other.

"Ah oo nga pala Ga, nagpa reserve ako ng resto mamaya para sa date natin." Leonor excitedly said.

"Ay buti sinabi mo,magpapa reserve din sana ako eh." Therese laughs.

"Kaya nga sinabi ko na sayo,kahit gusto ko i surprise ka, alam ko na baka maghanda karin. Madodoble pa." They shared laughter after Leonor said that.

In the afternoon,around 4:50 pm . Therese recieved a call.

*Phone rings*

"Ga phone mo nagriring sagutin mo." Leonor.

"Ah oo thanks".

Leonor just smile and continue to prepare herself for their dinner date reservation at 6:00 in the evening since they will go pa sa isang field to watch the stars. It's their favorite activity on their anniversary.

Therese went to the kitchen to answer the phone. Slight panicking after she saw who's calling.

*The phone call*

"Hello." Therese.
"You know it's our anniversary right!?" she said angrily but low.
-*I know but i really need you right now"
-*Please come, please mahal."

Therese is now panicking.

"Ano ba nangyare?"
-*I'm not feeling well, please come to my condo".The other woman pleaded in the other line.

"Alright gagawa ako ng paraan,wait for me there okay?"
-*Okay mahal thank you, i love you"
"I love you too bye na muna".

She ended the call and tears are forming from the edge of her eyes.

𝙊𝙢𝙮𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙞 𝙙𝙤. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚,𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠!!! Therese said in her mind.

Yes. Therese is cheating on Leonor with her friend and her sisters friend. Ayza Zaldo They have been cheating and betraying Leonor for 1 year and months now.
____________________________
Little did she know that Leonor heard her.

𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤?𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙜?𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙧,𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙖 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜.𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮. Leonor calming herself.

She immediately went back to their room. Still in shock of what she heard but refused to overthink it.

Therese went to their room too.

"Pangga".

"Bakit pangga?"

"I don't think makakapag date tayo tonight."

"Why!?It's our anniversary!" Leonor said holding her tears.

"I know mahal,I'm so sorry pero my friend needs me".Therese said.

"Kailangan din kita, mas mahalaga pa sa'kin?Common Therese it's our anniversary and i'm looking forward para dito." Leonor said firmly.

"I'm sorry babawi ako Ga". She hurriedly rushed to get her keys and left.

Leonor is left with a questioning face. Her suspicion is now growing bigger.

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚!!!??.

Out of curiosity, she remembered what she heard in Therese phone call earlier.
So Leonor rushed to go to her car and decided to follow Therese.

She doesn't know why she is feeling like this. So nervous and her heart keeps beating so fast.

After 20 minutes Therese car stopped in front of a condominium she is familiar with.

𝙞𝙩'𝙨 Ayza'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚. 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?. Es𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣!?.

Leonor is panicking now. Her eyes is now forming tears. Heavy tears.

THERESE POV.

She texted Ayza that she is now in front of her condo. The latter wants her to go up but she insisted to just met her in her car. Because she is so guilty about leaving Leonor alone on their anniversary.

END OF POV.

After a minute, a woman approached Therese car. She went inside.

𝙄𝙩𝙨 Aiza 𝙤𝙢𝙮𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩! 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙧! Leonor is now cursing.

Therese car is in front and just a little far away from Leonor's. So Leonor can clearly see what they are doing inside. She is shock with the next thing happened.

The women in the car. Kiss.

They Kissed . And aside from that.
Ayza pulled Therese out of the car to go inside the condo. Leonor watched her wife and her "kabit" sharing kisses.

Leonor heart just stoped. She can't breath. Her tears flown down to her cheeks. She can't think straight. She is still absorbing what she just witnessed.

𝙃...𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙬.. 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚?.