Bayley v. Lash Legend - MITB Qualifier

In a shocking turn of events, Lacey Evans was out and Lash Legend was in! The white briefcase hung above the ring in a tease towards the stakes within the upcoming match: only one woman would have a chance at history with the briefcase, who would it be? The live crowd in Virginia leaped to their feet the moment Bayley's theme hit, bringing out the Role Model and her bob. Every fan was greeted upon her descent to the ring including Izzy, the longtime supporter of Bayley. With a tear slipping down her cheek due to the sheer emotion from the moment, she watched as Lash Legend stomped down the ramp, tossing her fur in the Horsewoman's direction the moment that she entered the squared circle. Only a few moments later the bell was rung marking Bayley's in-ring return official.

Legend's strength was yet again a factor from the get-go. Bayley attempted to gain access to her legs multiple times, only to be slung off to the side by Lash. The commentary team couldn't help but note how the odds were stacked against Bayley: a new opponent, ring rust, and a size disadvantage against the WNBA icon. Palm wrapped around tendrils of bob, Legend sauntered in a circle, dragging her opponent around until she looked away for a brief moment and got swept into a roll-up! Just before three, the pin was broken with a kickout, but Bayley quickly snuck her arm around Lash's neck, sweeping her with a toss into a cradle pin! Upon the kickout, she met Legend's features with several elbows which sent the host of Lashing Out stumbling through the ropes before being swept right back into the ring as Bayley tugged her through the middle rope and hit a ducking stunner!

Looking to end the contest quickly, Bayley snatched Legend's muscular frame into her grips and connected with a signature Bayley-to-Belly! Suddenly, the camera would cut to Becky Lynch running down the ramp and clapping her hands! Just as Bayley dived into the pin on her compromised opponent, Big Time would swipe her foot onto the bottom rope and attempt to hold it down as extra leverage in the pin against Lash! Although the referee didn't notice, Bayley leaped upwards out of the pin and swiveled around upon realization of what was transpiring. "What the. . ." audibly left the Role Model's lips before rolling under the bottom rope to investigate. Lynch began to throw a fit, tossing her shoes and bag into the barricade: "Are you stupid?!"

Bayley began to shout, demanding that Lynch leave her alone and mind her own business! Slipping back into the ring, the Horsewoman hooked Lash's arm around her thigh for the Rose Plant. . . only for Legend to swing her entire physique around, wrenching Bayley's limbs around her back. Seconds later, Bayley's entire body would crash into the canvas with Lash's entire weight landing atop her. One, two, three! Despite not even having been in the qualifying match earlier that day, Lash Legend had capitalized on her opponent's drama to snatch the second spot within the Money in the Bank ladder match!

Whilst Lash reclined over the top rope doing her lashes taunt, Bayley practically curled up into a ball with tears falling from her eyes - all the while, Lynch looked on with a look of disappointment. After all, she did try to help Bayley win. . . or did she?