my oc

Here's my oc, I made him quickly so I might change some stuff or add more to him.

Name - Stephen

Age - 250 years old

Birthday - August 8th

Gender - Male

Sexuality - Pansexual

Country of origin - Germany

Crush(es) - The main cast except Collin Robinson

Vampire power - shape shifting, works pretty well but it drains him and needs to drink blood afterwards to recuperate or else he looks like a depressed puppy who can barely walk.

Appearance - Stephen has black hair that is tied up in a low bun or ponytail. He has dark brown eyes and has a very skinny waist which is why some people thought he was a women. when they got close or heard him talk you can he was a man. He wear a small side Cape that covers his right arm.

Backstory - Stephen was known as a very beautiful man, sometimes he was confused for a woman during his time. Both men and women loved him some were envious or just hated him. His family was a peasant family, he worked with farm animals and mostly made money out of his body. All the money he made was given to his family, he went on dates with rich people. He hated it since he was seen as a product but he was paid pretty well. One night his home was infiltrated, his young sisters ended up dying. He tried to fight whatever killed his sister and parents but was overpowered and soon turned into a vampire. He ran away from his home and it took him a while to get used to his new form. Then years later moved in with Nadja, Laszlo, Nandor, Collin Robinson, and Guillermo. He gets along with everyone except Nandor, they have a hate love relationship, tad bit flirty which ends with insults. He doesn't like Nandor due to the fact that he was too...stupid well at least Nadja says he is. But no one really knows why Stephen hates Nandor heck, he himself doesn't know. Anyways, when living with the vampires, he tries to help Guillermo, he does clean up for himself or at least tries but it ends up even more messy. He wasn't used to people working for him nor did he like it, yes it made life easier but he just didn't like it as much.

How my oc looks like (forgot to color in his hair)