andrew nods his head, "ok," dami continued, "and, i don't know, like, i kind of get a little bit, like—i don't know, buzzed up—" michael smiled at that, "when i talk to her, and stuff,"

andrew and michael both looked at their friend, "right, interesting," dami contained, "so the next thing, obviously, like, i tried to, find the time to obviously, d'you know, chat to her without making it too serious,"

"—yeah,"
"and intense with everyone staring over,"

dami scratched his head, "you know, we were chatting in the den and stuff, and erm, yeah, i literally said that, like— i asked her if she's ever felt, like, sparks between us and all this,"

michael hummed, "but when i was saying it, man, i swear to god, i don't know, there was little fireworks were going off, man, it was weird," michael smiled, "ok, nice,"

"we love that, man,"

michael looked at his friend, "you've got to do you in here, you do," dami nods his head, "like, we're in here to find, like, the girl, innit, like—" dami hummed, "mm-hm,"

andrew looked at dami, "and if you've got a better connection with indiyah..you've just got to do it," michael stands up letting andrew finish the conversation with dami seeing luca and jacques talking.

"boys, what's happening?"

two of the taurus lads looked at the other member of the taurus lads with a smile, "just the man, we were waiting for," michael smiled at his friends sitting in the den sofa.

____

"we've got a text!"

michael leaned forward in his sun lounger, basically leaning more closer to his coupled up partner, "islanders, it's time to go mouth-to-mouth in today's challenge l-i-p service," amber reads out, "hashtag happy hour, hashtag spit don't swallow,"

michael slapped his hand against jacques's hand, "they wanna know!" dami looked at them, "spit, don't swallow," paige smiled at her partner, "i'm excited,"

he leaned his head back onto his arms, "i feel fucking—like i'm top of the world now," paige taps her hands against her partner's legs.

the islanders all make their way to the challenge, the boys on one side getting the juice into their mouth side with the girls on the retrieving side.

michael smiled charmingly at his coupled up partner who stands opposite him, the davidson male pushed down on the lever where an ingredient goes into his mouth.

he runs over to his coupled up partner, the davidson male spitting the ingredients into paige's mouth, "mm-hmm," he runs back to his side as paige spits out the ingredients into their cup, "that's disgusting!"

michael slides across the wet floor to paige who waited for him to come to her, spitting the ingredients into her awaiting mouth.

"michael, pull it together, come on!"

his coupled up partner shouted at him, where michael held paige's cheek in his hand spitting the ingredients at her where paige snorted not getting any of the ingredients in her mouth, "michael!" she squealed.