he shook his head, "that's more of like a.. second job that i do with some of my teammates to give back," she smiled at his honesty, "thank you for telling me, even if danica knew first,"

he hummed kissing her forehead, "i was gonna tell you, i just didn't know how.." paige nods her head, "it's okay, michael," she spoke when he turned around, her arm coming around his waist being the big spoon for once.

____

the lights to love island villa all switched on as michael smiled sitting up from his position of being the little spoon with paige, his head up against the headboard looking at the islanders with his sunglasses on.

"morning, everyone,"
"good morning,"

luca comes through the bedroom door with michael smiling at his friend, "morning, man," luca comes to gemma's and davide's bed what was near michael's and paige's shared bed.

the lads all come outside, "good sleep?" ikenna asked jay, "mate, do you know what, i had the best sleep i've ever had here," the lads laughed at that.

more of the lads started to come outside with michael being the first boy to sit on their usual morning chat sofa, "indiyah pulled me for a chat," ikenna said to them, "and she was like, i don't know if we need to take a step back and take it as a friendship level,"

"oh,"

ikenna carried on, "rather than a romantic level," michael lets out a breath, "yea, i don't know, man, i'm gonna chat to her today," michael nods his head, "you caused some shit last night, didn't ya jay?"

the italian lad looked at them, "fucking 'ell," luca looked at him, "got his wooden spoon out, didn't he?" the lads laughed, "if i'm gonna be with a girl in here, in my eyes, i want her to be well regarded and well respected by her friends,"

michael hummed, "i don't wanna be that couple that's just isolated, so all i was trying to do last night to ekin, was gently just let her know that maybe her feelings towards the girls are reciprocated,"

jacques looked at him, "yea, well, people are thinking she's false sometimes," jay looked at them, "mate, i don't want any more fucking drama, man, there's more drama than i've ever had in my fucking life, man,"

dami looked at him, "you picked the wrong girl if you didn't want drama," jay looked at michael, "i know, mate, fucking hell,"

____

michael and andrew went to dami who needed their advice, "there's a lot of stuff going on," michael hummed at his friend, "but you guys cannot say anything,"

michael looked at andrew, "ok," they nod their heads, "i was kind of feeling like, obviously, amber, like—erm, like, i'm not really—"

dami said to them, "not feeling it?" andrew added with dami nodding his head, "yea, right now, any more,"

michael nods his head, "but i'm still trying, i'm not giving up or anything," andrew ate his cornflakes, "yep," the irish lad looked at them, "cos at the end of the day, i never know, like, something could happen, we're not really here to give up and stuff,"

"yeah,"

michael played with his water bottle, "but the thing is, yeah, all right, like, i talk to indiyah," the two boys nod their heads, "and all this stuff, right? and when i talk to indiyah, i feel like it's easy to talk to her,"