Chapter 2

Koku while in the bathroom started to hyperventilate. He held his face while walking back and forth, questioning how it would be possible for him to be in Deepwoken. 

He looked at himself in the mirror once again to see his bright yellow eyes and his black cat ears on the top of his head. He then opened his mouth to see his teeth had become very sharp. He was clearly some type of humanoid cat person now. He remembered about there being different races in Deepwoken and Boubacar spoiling them about a monkey race. 

Speaking of Boubacar, he wasn't even sure if both him and Mustafa were also transported into this world as well. He thought about it and he remembered that they all expirienced the same weird "glitches" before clicking play and being suddenly transported. 

Koku then breathed slowly and calmed himself down. His main priority would be to find Boubacar and Mustafa and together they would all find a way to get out of this mess. He didn't know what to make of those two figures in "The Shallow" and wondered if Boubacar and Mustafa both had seen them as well.

Right before he could try to make anymore sense of it someone was banging on the door saying, "YOU MAKING BABIES IN THERE? GET THE HELL OUT!"

Koku then opened the bathroom door slowly while scratching his head and replied, "Sorry about that man I was making sure my ears were nice you know?"

The guy clearly annoyed pushed Koku aside and snarkaly whispered as he got inside, "Damn felinor, what's with weird people wearing rags today?"

Koku's eyes then widened because he had gotten some new valuable information. First off whatever race he was, was called a Felinor. He wondered if that guy was either racist or people had something agasint Felinors in Deepwoken. The second thing is, is that whatever place he was in was clearly some hotel or inn for travelers, or adventurers of some kind.

As he looked around he could see more people come out of rooms with weapons, armors and other things that clearly only people who explore around would get. Koku looked at himself and saw that he was in rags. He suddenly then remembered what the guy had said about there being another person wearing rags and it clicked. Boubacar or Mustafa were here.

Koku then turned around and slammed on the door yelling, "HEY! YOU SAID THAT THERE WAS ANOTHER GUY WITH RAGS?"

You then cut to 15 minutes later and Koku is walking with the adventurer from before. 

"Something definetly fucking wrong with you Felinor. You got me out here searching for someone who's probably long gone or dead by now," The adventurer said in annoyance.

Koku didn't say a word and was walking until he almost fell down a cliff. Luckily, he was caught by the adventurer before he fell. He looked down to see the rocks fall down to the water that was way down below. Koku knew that a fall like that would kill anyone in an instant. 

The adventurer pulled him up and said, "Are you a dumbass or something? How do you not know about the cliffs and edges in Etris."

Koku still in complete shock recognized the word Etris. He remembered Boubacar also spoiling that was well. He had said something about this being the best place to spawn compared to the Isle of Vigils which was in the middle of nowhere. He hoped in that moment that Boubacar and Mustafa hadn't spawned there.

"Thanks, my name's Koku by the way. Not felinor," Koku said thanking the man, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I know thats not your name idiot. For example I'm a Canor. My names Horace," He said as Koku looked back at him getting a good look.

Koku noticed that it wasn't very visible but the guy was clearly some type of dog or lion race of some sort. Koku looked at him in annoynce, still touching the back of neck and said, "No wonder, your paws dug into me when you saved me"

Horace looked at Koku then walked away saying while grinning, "Doesn't really matter but you owe me about 100 notes right now,"

Koku instantly knew notes were the currency by the way he smiled when saying that, "100??? ARE YOU TRYING TO SCAM ME, YOU KNOW I DON'T HAVE THAT TYPE OF MONEY! WHY DO I EVEN OWE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?" He yelled angerily. 

"Calm yourself felinor. You owe me 50 because of me helping you find you friend and another 50 for saving your life just now." Horace said while Koku caught up to him.

"BULLSHIT! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT WHEN YOU OFFERED TO HELP ME!" Koku replied.

"Nothing's free in this world felinor. Wherever the hell you're from i'm sure its the same thing so don't go losing one of your 9 lives over something stupid," Horace said clearly not caring whatsoever. 

"Reduce it down to 25 since you injured me," Koku said trying to make a deal out of it.

Horace then suddenly started going back into the direction of the Inn.

Koku watched in complete shock as he was clearly about to leave and said, "OK FINE 100 NOTES!" 

"150," Horace said still looking in the other direction.

"FUCK YOU!" Koku yelled flicking him off. Horace then started to continue walking which left Koku no choice.

"FINE 150!" Koku yelled back despite him not wanting to. 

Horace then turned around with a grin on his face. The reason why he had raised the price was because Koku had pissed him off but also because this friend he wanted to find was clearly valuable to him. 

"My life is worth more than 50 notes by the way," Koku said while walking beside Horace. 

Horace just chuckled and continued taking him down to the docs. 

Koku noticed they were walking tword the direction of a man with a ponytail and red clothing sitting down on a blanket or something seemingly meditating. 

Suddenly the man opened his eyes and looked at Horace. 

"Hello, Horace. You have brought another ragged one with you?" 

Koku then wondered in his mind what he had meant by ANOTHER ragged one? It suddenly dawned on him that he had been tricked. 

Right as Koku was about to try and run away he saw a bag come over his head and everything went dark. 

Koku struggled for about a minute until his body completely stopped moving. 

Zote watched as this happend and did not say a word. Horace looked at Zote and you could notice slight guilt on his face.

"Shutup, your different from me. I'll pay you once I give this felinor to Isacc and the other bandits." Horace said trying to defend himself.

Zote just looked at Horace and said, "I am not judging you Horace. Your the one that seems to be doubting yourself. What was your saying again? Notes are Notes no matter who is byuing?" 

Horace spit on the ground and carried Koku on his back as he took a boat and went out to sea.