michael ran a hand through his hair, "i honestly can say this, probably, with my chest out, they're some of the best tits i've seen," michael hummed to what luca said, "yeah, honestly,"

"see, when he tenses them.." jacques added blowing a raspberry making them laugh, "mate, if i was a girl in bed next to him, i'd be insecure about mine, looking at them,"

michael nods his head, "do you know what i'm saying?" davide looked at michael and luca, "well, most of them are," the lads around the firepit all laughed, "mate, they're like, perky and everything," michael added.

____

michael comes upstairs seeing ikenna and luca looking through the girl's things, "mate, what are you guys doing?" luca looked at his friend, "mike, imagine being a girl,"

"how do they keep track of all this stuff?"

michael and ikenna shook their heads, "fuck that, bro," ikenna looked at them, "i just wake up, shower and brush my teeth," michael nods his head to what ikenna said, "do you know what i'm saying, like?"

"how do you even know where to start?"

michael questioned, "right," luca looked at his friend, "yeah, like, do you start on your eyes, or do you start on your face or on your lips?" michael looked at them, "all i know is that some girls put moisture on their face first,"

michael didn't even know where to begin having four siblings, and three of them being girls and one brother, "what the fuck are you guys doing in here?"

ekin-su says coming into the dressing room with laura behind her, "get out now!" luca looked at them, "we were saying how it is to be a girl, like, how do you remember all this shit?"

"so, you start with your face, so you moisture the face," michael looked at both ikenna and luca who looked at him shocked, "the perk of having three sisters,"

michael looked at the two girls, "do you girls wanna do one of our make-ups?" luca sat down, "you can do a bit of mine," laura looked at michael who also sat down, "okay,"

luca looked at them, "be gentle, though, we're fragile," ekin su looked at luca whilst laura looked at michael, "you've got gorgeous blue eyes, so we'll start off with the eye makeup first,"

ikenna laughed at this, "make our lips big as well," ekin-su and laura both looked at each other, "okay, let's overline the lips," luca looked at himself in the mirror, "what the fuck, man? it looks like i've been to a funeral!"

laura overlined michael's lips making them bigger, "bigger?" she questioned him, the davidson boy looking at himself in the mirror, "nah, no, no," ikenna laughed at his friend, "i do like being pampered, though,"

ikenna was brushing his beard with a small brush, "what's this? to brush your beard or what?" ekin-su looked at him, "that's to brush your pubes, mate," she said to him, "no, it's not,"

laura makes a face, "yes, it is," ikenna and laura went back and forwards, "wait, oh, no, it's not," ikenna laughed, "fuck off!"

luca had some more pampering to him, where both michael and luca had their sunglasses on their faces coming down to where some of them were sitting on the beanbags, "oh, my god,"