❥Episode 2

[Random thing, but I hate that everything in the original comic is so awkwardly timed. Like bro how do you fall at the worst time possible, nothing was even on the ground.]

Vincent grumbled to himself as he walked along the endless rows of lockers, not paying attention to surroundings.

How does he make it look so easy? Or am I just bad...

Absorbed in his own thoughts, he failed to notice the stray backpack blocking his path.

Of course, he tripped over it and landed flat on his face. What an idiot...

A boy at his locker spun around to face him, his name was Kevin. Kevin extended a hand to Vincent.

"Hey, are you alright? You took a pretty rough fall..."

Vincent groaned, took his hand

"Ugh, yeah I'm fine, thanks."

Vincent stood up, dusted himself off and turned away from Kevin.

Kevin eyes were practically glued to the other man. He'd never admit that he had a minor crush on Vincent, after all they didn't talk to each other that often.

"You know, I'm about to stop by a coffee shop. Would you maybe... want to come with me? Since your having a bad day and all."

Kevin's cheeks were now tinted a warm shade of pink. What he said sounded kind of awkward... actually no, it was awkward.

Vincent stared at the other man for about a solid 5 seconds, until Kevin finally spoke up.

"Well, you don't have to come if you don't want to. I... I just didn't want you feel down, you know?" Kevin said frowning.

"... I... uh... I think that would be great." Vincent awkwardly

As both of them stood there in silence, they both looked back at the words they had exchanged with each other... God damn that was awkward...

Kevin smiled and picked up his backpack.

"Well then, let's go!"

[Fin]