1. Search For The Fox

Rodimus P.O.V.

My name is Rodimus. No, it's not a human name. It is a cybertronian name. My team and I have been given a mission by Alpha Q to find a 999-year-old arctic fox kitsune princess named Mei who happens to be Alpha Q's friend. "That mission is not going to be hard right, boss?" Landmine asks as we board the ship. I remembered Alpha Q telling us that Mei is afraid of humans. He also said that if she looks at the full moon, she's an out-of-control kitsune. "She's on Earth, Landmine! It won't be hard as long as there are no humans and there is no full moon for her to look at." I tell him. We set a course for Earth to search for Princess Mei. We started traveling through space when we finally reached Earth. "Where do you want to land, sir?" Prowl asked. "We can land in the forest, Prowl!"
We landed in the forest and began searching for an eight-tailed fox named Mei. It's almost winter, so Mei is still in her summer coat. I just hope we can find her before nightfall and bring her to meet Alpha Q in person. We began walking through the forest looking for her when we began to hear bushes rustling.
"Decepticon!" Prowl yells, aiming his laser gun at the rustling bushes. Landmine readied himself as the bushes continued rustling. "Guys, it could be Mei! Stand down!" I said. Prowl and Landmine did as they were told.
All of the sudden, we started to hear fox noises coming from the bushes.

Suddenly, a grayish, eight-tailed fox jumped out of the bushes in front of us