Chapter 4:) Rocky and Jessica's family

Rocky Mark Lynch is 30 year old. He is married to his soulmate and her name is Jessica Ann Lynch. He is the father of 5 cute kids and their names are their names are Robert Alan, Randy Shor, Rebecca Mary, Rocky Mark Jr, Rosalie Stormie. He is in a band with his brothers, sister, sister in law, brother in law, and wife and the band is called R5. He have 11 nieces and 8 nephews. He also guest star on his brother's show and the show is names Austin and ally. He loves to plays hockey with his family.

Jessica Ann Lynch is 30 year old. She is married to her soulmate and his name is Rocky Mark Lynch. She is the mother of 5 cute kids and their kids names are Robert Alan, Randy Shor, Rebecca Mary, Rocky Mark Jr., and Rosalie Stormie. She is in a band with her brothers in law, sisters in-law, and her husband. She loves to go shopping with Rydel, Laura, Vanessa, and Savannah. She loves to cook and bake for her family.

Robert Alan Lynch is 6 year old boy. He is the older son to Rocky and Jessica Lynch. He is the big brother to Randy Shor, Rebecca Mary, Rocky Mark Jr., and Rosalie Stormie. He loves to play guitar with his dad And uncle Ross. He loves to hang out with his cousins Austin, Micheal, Samuel, Connor, Ryder, Reese,and Richard. He is very munch a mommy's little boy. He is very munch daddy's little man. He is kindergarten and he is homeschooled by his mom. He shared a room with his little brothers.

Randy Shor Lynch is 4 year old boy. He is the 2nd oldest son of Rocky and Jessica lynch. He is the little brother to Robert Alan. He is the big brother to Rebecca Mary, Rocky Mark Jr., and Rosalie Stormie. He loves to play hockey with his family. He loves to hang out with his cousins Austin, Michael, Samuel, Connor, Ryder, Reese, Richard. He loves to play the drum with his uncle Ellington Raliff. He is in preschool and he is homeschooled by his mom. He is very munch a daddy's little man. He loves to watch scary movie with his dad and uncle ross and aunt laura.

Rebecca Mary Lynch is 3 year old girl. She is the oldest daughter to Rocky and Jessica lynch. She is the little sister to Robert Alan and Randy Shor. She is the big sister to Rocky Mark Jr. and Rosalie Stormie. She loves to hangout with her cousins Annabeth, ally, Reagan, Madison, Rachel, Raven, Gabriella, Mackynzie, Victoria, and Roxanne. She loves its when her dad sing to her when she have a nightmare. She loves to watch her dad play ice hockey. She is mini version of her mom. She is very munch a daddy's little girl and daddy's little princess.

Rocky Mark Lynch Jr. is 2 year old boy. He is youngest son to Rocky and Jessica Lynch. He is the little brother to Robert Alan, Randy Shor, and Rebecca Mary. He is the big brother to Rosalie Stormie. He loves to hangout with his cousins Austin, Michael, Samuel, Connor, Ryder, Reese, Richard. He loves to cook with his mom, aunts Laura, Vanessa, Rydel, and Savannah. He loves to watch his dad and mom and his uncles, aunts in concert. He is mini verison of his uncle Ryland. He is very munch a mommy's little boy and daddy's little man.

Rosalie Stormie Lynch is 1 year old girl. She is youngest daughter to Rocky and Jessica Lynch. She is the little sister to Robert Alan, Randy Shor, Rebecca Mary, and Rocky Mark Jr. She loves when her dad and mom sing when she have nightmare. She loves to hangout with her cousins Riley Grace and Kendal Stormie. She love to dance and sing with her cousins. She loves to spend time with her family on tour. She loves to sleep with her dad and mom when she have a nightmare or during a storm. She is very munch mommy's little girl and daddy's little princess.