Chapter 1:) Ross and Laura's family

Ross Lynch is 29 year old. He is married to his soulmate name is Laura Marie Lynch . He is the father of 5 cute kids and their name is Austin Shor, Ally Marie, Ryder Mark, Reagan Lynn, and Riley Grace. He is in a bad with his sibling and his brother in law and the band is called R5. He have 11 nieces and 8 nephews. He was on a show called Austin and ally where is he met his wife.

Laura Marie Lynch is 29 year old. She is married to her soulmate and his name is Ross Shor Lynch. She is the mother to 5 cute kids and their names are Austin Shor, Ally Marie, Ryder Mark, Reagan Lynn, and Riley Grace. She is amazing singer. She joined her husband like 3 year ago. She have 11 nieces and 8 nephews. Her sister is Vanessa Lynch who is Riker Lynch's wife.

Austin Shor Lynch is 6 year old boy. He is in Kindergarten but he is homeschooled by his mom and grandmother. He is the old brother to Ally, Ryder, Reagan, and Riley. He loves to dances, sings, plays Hockey. He hates to do schoolworks but loves to play music. He is mini version of his dad. He is very charming and very caring for his family except his little siblings and cousin. He loves hang out with his uncles and dad and cousin. He is very munch daddy's little boy.

Ally Marie Lynch is 5 year old. She is in kindergarten too but she is also homeschooled by her mom and grandmother. She is the little sister to Austin Shor. She is the big sister to Ryder Mark, Reagan Lynn, Riley Grace. She is mini version of her mom. She loves to read in her room, spend time with her dad and her cousin Gabriella and Annabeth, write songs. She is very munch a daddy's little girl. She hate Soccor. She loves to plays hockey and volleyball with her family. She isn't a good dancer like her dad or brothers.

Ryder Mark Lynch is 4 year old. He is in preschool and he is homeschooled by his mom and grandmother. He is the little brother to Austin Shor and Ally Marie. He is the big brother to Reagan Lynn and Riley Grace. He is mini version of his dad and brother. He is very munch a mommy's little boy. He loves to watch hockey with his family. He love to play with his cousin Roger,Resse, Connor, Robert. He loves to cook with his mom and grandma and aunt Rydel and aunt Vanessa.

Reagan Lynn Lynch is 2 year old. She is the second youngest kid of Ross and Laura. She is the little sister to Austin shor, Ally Marie, and Ryder Mark. She is the big sister to Riley Grace. She loves to spend time with her dad and uncles. She is very munch a daddy's little girl. She loves to be read by her dad and mom. She loves to spend time with her cousins names Victoria, Mackynzie, Roxanna, Raven. She is the mini version of her aunt Rydel. She loves tutus and pink.

Riley Grace lynch is 1 year old girl. She is the younger kid of Ross and Laura. She is the little sister to Austin Shor, Ally Marie, Ryder Mark, and Reagan Lynn. She loves to go shopping with her mom and aunts. She is very munch daddy's little princess. She loves to dance to her parents band's music. She loves the color yellow like her dad. She is a girl version of Ross Lynch. She loves to hang out with cousins names Kendal and Rosalie. She loves when her dad sings to her when she crys.