The three girls walked in to the bathroom to get ready. they each walked over the their designated sinks connie on the left, Julie in the middle, and Delilah on the right. Just like their beds. Delilah started by brushing her teeth, then flossed, then finally mouth wash. Then she put her head down into the sink and put water on her face so she could wash it. After she put on her moisturizer that had sunscreen in it she put on mascara, little bit of highlighter, some nice subtle  eye shadow in the corner of her eye, Then finally some lip gloss and put her long brown hair in a green claw clip and styled some hairs to Fram her face.

When she walked back out of the bathroom Julie followed her also being done in the bathroom. Delilah went to the other side of the room to where her bed was. she grabbed her lanyard off the bedside table and put her debit card and room key in the little compartment attached that held cards, and then put her lip gloss in a holder for chapstick, and then some extra cash in the last card slot. She felt her pepper spray hit her stomach as she put the lanyard around her neck and when it would bounce from her body to the air when she walked. when she got to the door she sat down with a sigh to put on her Amazon green high top Converse.

 when she got to the door she sat down with a sigh to put on her Amazon green high top Converse

"Ok ready to go?" Connie asked walking over to the door with her wallet in hand.

"Yeah help me up please." Delilah said holding her arms out for connie to take, connie did and pulled her up off the ground.

"After you." Delilah said signaling for the girls to walk out the door, before walking out she grabbed her phone off the ground and put it in her pocket and then her black ray bans from the desk by the door.

"Race you!" Delilah yelled before booking it down the hall to the elevators with Julie and connie hot on her tail. anyone in the hall way or in their rooms could hear the contagious laughter of the girls as they ran as fast as they could through the hall.

"Damn it!"Connie said after getting to the elevators after Julie and Delilah.

"She beat me too, sad day." Delilah comforted connie as well as herself.

"HA stay mad losers!" Julie celebrated making her right hand into the shape of an L and putting it up to her forehead.

"Oh why hello girls. Where are you three off to this fine morning?"  Adam said in a horrible British accent walking into the little room with Guy, Charlie, Jesse, Luis, Dwayne and Kenny behind him.

"Oh we were just heading out to go shopping, and you guys?" Delilah replied in the same bad accent.

"You know the same thing, except the shopping we were just gonna walk around. can we join you three." Adam asked.

"Oh well of course you can." Delilah agreed and Julie and connie nodding their heads behind her. Guy walked over to Connie and slipped his hand in hers and pressed the Botton for the elevator.

"hey um thanks for letting us stay over in your room last night. I would have said it earlier but you were sleeping when we left." Kenny thanked Delilah, he had managed to walk over to her when her and Adam were talking.