Part 10: Before Eddie (S3)

Writers POV:

You got to see more of Billy's soft side the more you hung out and talked although his Jealousy could use work but you didn't care because to be honest with yourself you actually really liked him.

"So uh what about Tonight or something like a date..." Said a kid who randomly walked up to you "um yeah no thanks and if you want to live I say you should really leave" You said looking around "Why you got a boyfriend or something?" He said "Um yea I do and if you know what's good for yourself and myself you would go!" You yelled " Oh come on its the last day of school before summer" He said crossing his eyes you then saw Billy walking towards you. " Ok seriously go" You said " No way nobody rejects me" He said and grabbed you. You pushed him to the ground.

" Um excuse me whats going on here" Billy said grabbing you by the waist " Nothing he was just leaving right" You said looking down at him " Yea yea I just was" He said and got up Billy grabbed him by the collar and whispered in his ear then he ran away. " Kinda harsh you better be careful with you and your job beginning" You said as he pulled you in for a kiss. " Eh I'm sure they won't mind" He said and smiled " Now come on" He said and held your hand " Uh yea I'll see you at the car I need to ask one of my teachers a question.. " You said and waved at him and left.

You then bumbed into Steve " Well look it here Mrs. Hargrove hm? " He said helping you up." Gosh don't even say that I love the man but sometimes he's always getting Jelous" You said rolling your eyes " Well I haven't seen or talked to you all school year" He said " Yep one of the perks of dating Billy" You said " Hey there's one more opening at the new Star court Mall you wanna go check it out? " He said " I would but I promised Billy I would go to the pool with him but if it's work I suppose so" You said and waved at him.

"Um ma'am I left something in here" You said walking into your teachers classroom. "Yea sit down please" She said staring at you "Um ok?" You said and sat down in your seat. "It's about your purse" She said and slid the bag towards you "What about it look if you looked threw the bag that is highly against the law to go threw a students belongings" You said and grabbed the purse "I found Cigarettes in there does your mom know about this?" She said "Yea she does she doesn't care have a terrible summer" You said and walked away giving her the middle finger as you walked out.

"Gosh what took you so long!!" Billy said Max was in the back "My teacher went threw my bag found the cigarettes were lucky she didn't call anyone" You said "Wait cigarettes what but your dad said you can't do that! " Max said " Shut up! He doesn't always control my life" He said hitting Max beside the head. " Well... " Max said looking out the window Billy rolled his eyes. " Ok so I got offered a Job at the mall I'm going to check it out so If you can drop me off" You said " What the hell Y/N you promised me you would go to the pool but if it's for work fine" He said and put his hand on your thigh. "Gross you two are gross" Max said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. You and Max got dropped off at the mall.

"Y/N Max!" Yelled familiar voice's "Hey you guys happy summer" You said hugging the boys "You still with Billy?" Asked Lucas "Yea I am thanks " You said walking towards the door "Are you guys just going to look retarded or are you coming?" You said lighting a cigarette. "Uh yea just uh putting our bikes down " Right ok Max your really lucky I didn't tell Billy about you and Lucas but I'm a cool friend so don't take advantage of that ok children " You said Throwing your cigarette in the trash "Yea ok"Max said and you went into the mall.

" Hey you guys up for ice cream? " Mike said " Yea sure I have to meet up with Steve anyway " You said and you walked to Scoops ahoy. You stood there while they ordered their ice cream. "Hey uh where's Steve?" You asked the girl at the counter "Harrington a girlll I'd hereeee for you" She said making it all lovey dovey. You laughed and Steve came out "Hey !! look who it is" Steve said hugging you "Oh come on we just saw eachother" You said laughing "Yea well that was hours ago and you finally ditched your boyfriend" He said "Oh shut up Harrington" You said and shoved your hand in his face "Ok what about this job opening" You said "One ow two I guess there wasn't one after all" He said "Let me guess you said that so I can have a excuse to be alone without Billy" You said "Yeaaa pretty much" He said You then messed his hair up in response "HA Saw that coming" Said the girl "Yea well he lied and uh in not falling for anything this guy says" You said "I like you I'm Robin" Said the girl "Well nice to meet you Robin I'm Y/N " You said and sat down with the rest of the group.