Chapter 3: What If... Todoroki Was Split In Two?

You saw how one choice can give birth to an entirely different story... And in this story, Shoto Todoroki, Quirk; Half-Fire and Half-Ice, one of the biggest names in Class 1-A...but one simple Mitosis incident, where the fetus of what would be Shoto Todoroki, was split in two, giving birth to, Shota and Shoto Todoroki, Quirks; Fire and Ice... One born with the power to destroy everything, the other, to freeze over anything... Shota's and Shoto's father, Enji Todoroki, who is still stuck on achieving the Number One spot, and his greatest creations, the Todoroki Twins... But after an encounter with One Izuku Midoriya, changes everything the worked for and then some...

Shota: Sho-nii, d-do y-y-you h-have e-everything you may n-need for t-today's F-field t-trip

Shota Todoroki, Quirk; Ice, the younger of the two and more timid than his Brother and only friend(for now) he has snow white hair and brown eyes, he has a scar on the left side of his face courtesy of Endeavor, whom gave the two of them beatings... And he got out of control, he was later Kicked out of his house, allowing for Shoto and Shota to finally go to school, and a week later, Aldera High School is having a school trip...

Shoto: I got everything that I need Otouto, KAA-SAN, SHOTA AND I ARE LEAVING NOW!

Shoto Todoroki, the older of the two, Quirk; Fire, his more outspoken and easily triggered unlike his timid brother, he is often the leader of the two and asks his little brother's opinion when need be... He is very overprotective of his Younger Brother ever since he got his scar... He is a Red Hair boy with piercing blue eyes... He is slightly taller than his Younger brother and his longer hair...

Rei: Enjoy school you two, tonight we'll be training with Toya and Fuyumi okay?!

The twins, leaving after greeting and making their way towards Aldera, seeing the Quirkless boy everyone makes fun of and bullies...

Shota, being the timid hero he is, rushes towards the next attack and standing in front of the Quirkless boy, Shota stands in front of Izuku, tears flowing down his eyes and Shoto backs him up, both activating their quirks, a wall of Ice to block of the Quirkless boy, and stream of fire cutting everyone's advances from the Bullies

Ash-Blonde: You two?! You're supposed to beat up the freak!

Shoto, already having none of his Bullshit, charged at Bakugo, and with expertise only a master should have, complete folds the Ash-Blonde annoyance. Shota in the mean time is tending to the Quirkless boy...

Boy: W-why a-a-are y-y-you h-helping M-me?

Shota, smiles at him: W-well t-t-that's w-what h-heroes d-do... Isn't it? M-my name is Shota T-todoroki... Class 1-B, what's your name?

The boy, with help from Shota, stands up and smiles meekly at Shota: My name is Izuku Midoriya...

Shoto, taps Izuku on the shoulder making him turn: Shoto Todoroki, what's your quirk?

Izuku looks down, something both Todoroki brothers pick up on, Izuku sighs and tells them everything, from the doctors appointment, to the years of bullying, and many more things...

Shota, coming up with an idea: S-Say M-Midoriya-San, w-why n-not c-come with us a-after school... We are doing weight training and learning different martial art katas, what do you say?

Shoto: I mean, could ask mom when we got home later

Izuku, looked at them... Not only did they save him, but also asking him to train with them? It's all too good to be true...

TIMESKIP TO LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

Shota: I-i-zuku, a-are y-you r-ready t-to le-

The twins looked at Izuku, seeing tears run down his face, this is the day that Katsuki suicide baited him, he walks towards them, and as the older brother's they were, they comforted him. Izuku told them how the teacher basically called him out for wanting to be in the Hero Course