𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓.

Start from the beginning

Next was Soeun and Jinsol who actually had a part together despite their differences. Shockingly this one part where they are the only two visible on stage made them closer to one another and put their separate feelings aside. After Yves killing part, Jimin was up and although fans did not know who she was, they cheered and whistled.

As of right now, it was obvious that Jimin would be the new upcoming group's main vocalist.

My Turn.

Yerin was finally able to show her voice to the world. Although it was planned 2 years later than originally planned it still finally happened. Jihyo followed Yerin, and fans were erupting in a mass of cheers.

Although none of them got their first ending fairy, the performance was an overall success. The minute the girls got off stage, the Loona girls began gushing over how well the trainees did.

"You guys did AMAZING." Choerry squealed and hugged all of them individually.

"Actual pros." Heejin gave them a thumbs up.
...
Loona decided to treat them to dessert considering how proud they were.

"You did well today,"
Jinsol whispered in Yerin's ear when they got in the car.
"Do I get anything for being so good?"
Yerin whispered back, expecting nothing.

Jinsol tucked a stray hair behind Yerin's ear. This was one of the many things that the older girl did that make Yerin's heart flutter, ever since they first met. Yerin gave the older girl a shy smile when someone from the front seat of the van said her name, causing Jinsol to pout.

"You proved yourself to make a great leader one day,"
Yves commented.
"No, no."
Yerin was quick to deny it. Secretly not wanting to become a leader.

The drive up to the dessert place Loona had always wanted to go to was an hour-and-a-half drive.
All the members had fallen asleep except for two.

The van had a partition that split the driver's compartment and the passengers apart, therefore the members could have some privacy.
Jinsol had fallen asleep with her head leaned on Yerin's shoulder, whilst Yerin was on her phone listening to music and scrolling through TikTok. She had her arm around Jinsol's waist securely, although it was starting to go numb she didn't dare pull it away, afraid that the girl would wake up.

"Psst Yerin."
Yerin took her earphone out of her ear, to look to the other side of the van and saw Yoojung waving her hand frantically at her.
"What?"
Yerin whisper-yelled at the girl.
"I'm bored!"
Yoojung said loudly.
"Be quiet."
Yerin hissed and looked around to see if anyone had woken up.
Jihan was currently curled up at Yoojung's side, sleeping peacefully.
Jinsol had shifted a bit in her sleep but ended up tugging on Yerin's thigh to pull her even closer.
Jimin had fallen asleep with her head against the window, while Choerry's head was leaned back against the seat.
A small smile tugged at the end of Yerin's lips as the girl hugged her tighter.

"You two are so obvious. Don't bother hiding it anymore."
Yoojung whispered this time.
Yerin looked up, with a surprised expression.
"Oh, c'mon. You think we don't notice you guys flirting when you think no one is looking?"
Yerin bit her lip and hesitantly looked back down at Jinsol.

"Soooo are you two... you know? Dating?"

The younger girl nodded, finally happy that she could tell someone else other than always gushing about her new relationship with Jinsol to Yves.

"I was fully joking, but OMG tell me everything!"
Yoojung exclaimed, forgetting that she had to be quiet.

For the rest of the car ride, Yerin explained everything to Yoojung who was waving her fists madly, trying to contain her excitement.
"You're dating?"
Someone whispered causing Yerin to whip her head around to see Jimin rubbing her eyes.
Yerin nodded, to which Jimin just mumbled an 'ok.'
"I won't tell don't worry,"
She whispered.
Yerin gave her a grateful nod. This was the first time Jimin had made conversation with Yerin, sort of.
By the time Yerin had explained everything to Yoojung, they were only a few minutes away from their destination. Yves moved the partition down and saw that only the two trainees were awake and Jimin had fallen back asleep.