Ride me, Pete

It was around 9 when Vegas came back home. The moment he saw me opening the door, he immediately picked me up and placed me on the sofa before saying "I want you, Pete." His tone was not okay and his complexion looked bad. Something was not right. 

I widened my eyes and asked him, "what happened?"

But he didn't reply instead I got caught up in a storm of torrential kisses until tears began streaming down my face and I could barely breathe.

"Tell me honestly, did something happen to you?"

"Let me eat you to my fullest tonight" he dodged my question again.

"I'm not gonna let you have me if you don't tell me about what's wrong with you."

"Fine, it's about Kim."

"What about Khun Kim?"

"Don't ever let him get close to you."

"Why?"

"Because he has a crush on you."

"What the fuck! Nonsense!" I widened my eyes in disbelief. This man of mine, his jealousy has reached the point where he thinks everyone has a crush on me. He always sees everyone as his love rivals, even Khun Noo was not an exception.

"It's not nonsense. I'm telling you the truth."

"How do you know?"

"I went to his room with Kai today and saw pictures of you in a secret cabinet. That cabinet, no one knows of its existence except for Kim and Kai."

"Why would Khun Kim have  pictures of me?"

"Kai said when they were kids, Kim and Kai kept their private things in that secret cabinet. After Kai went abroad , it is only Kim who uses it now. Maybe, Kim didn't expect when Kai came back to the main family house he'd directly go to his room and look for the cabinet." 

I just looked at him while I was still lying underneath him. The things he was saying were a little hard to digest.

"Kai didn't expect Kim to still hide his things  there like when they were kids so he allowed me to follow him and then I saw my baby 's pictures there. Do you know how I felt?"

"I-"

He cut back my speech and continued speaking, "it could be anyone but that kid is very cunning. I'm not intimidated or scared of him as my opponent but I hate that he has a crush on you. No, I hate everyone who likes you, well, except me."

"Khun Kim doesn't like me.  " Though I said it solemnly, there were mixed feelings within my heart. I know, it's not like what Vegas said, Khun Kim having a crush on me?

No never in a million years!

Maybe he is looking for something, or he is bored. I don't know!

Whatever it is, I didn't want to think much. It is very important to calm my man down then think about other men. My man is my top priority right at the moment.

But before I could coax him, my clothes were torn off, I was completely naked lying underneath him. It's okay,this is also a way of coaxing him to calm down and be sane.

Seems like it's going to be a long night.

*********************

Two hours after we did it on the sofa, Vegas carried me to the bedroom and threw me down on the bed. 

"I want you to ride me Pete." His voice was demanding and unsurprisingly I obeyed what I was told to.

I climbed over him, parting my legs side by side as he lay there watching attentively at my every move with his lustful eyes. We've been together for months but this is the first time we are going to do it in this position. My heart was beating like a drum as I fingered myself to stretch out my hole . Because we already fucked a few minutes ago, my hole was loose and it didn't need much to stretched out further; just one finger was enough.

After that I grabbed his cock with my other hand and positioned the head at the entrance of my channel. Slowly inserting in, I pushed it inside with one of my hands holding myself onto his chest and the other guiding his cock into my channel.

All this while , he remained passive but the lust and desires filling up his eyes couldn't be ignored. Vegas lay there like a hungry wolf watching his prey, waiting patiently to eat me when the time comes. 

"Ahh." I scream in pain, his cock is frighteningly big and thick, slowly I push it inside my tight passage as both of us groan and moan. Seconds later, because I was loose from the previous fucking, his cock fully went inside it without much difficulty, making its way through my intestines until the inside of my belly. Without a condom, I could feel more of him, skin against skin, it felt great and better this way. My hot inside swallowed and enveloped his member, being greedy and hungry for it. And there's no shame in admitting that, cause I want it too.

"Fuck Pete, why do you feel so good?" Vegas gasped as the both of us sank deeper in the realm of pleasures.

"How would I know? mm.." I moaned while holding both of my hands onto his chest . Adjusting to his cock deep within me, perhaps it was because I was riding him, his cock went in deeper than usual.

"I'm gonna start moving, you hold my waist too." I growled and saw Vegas nodding as he grunted. As I said that, I began moving, pushing myself up till only the head remained and soon dropped down. With his hands on my waist I repeated the process over and over again while whimpering moans every now and then.

"Fuck, aah..mmm" 

"Yes, Pete, move faster, you feel so damn good!" 

I continue moving up and down, grinding my hips and slamming onto him, his cock becoming bigger and thicker, wanting to be buried inside and not let go. This was amazing and felt really good. I could see Vegas, with desires and lust in his eyes, I know he's feeling good too. His every moan and groan was making me insane too. Is this what you called  'young and horny?' I don't know but I want Vegas and I want to feel him inside, merged with him as one so we could never be separated.

"Vegas, touch me. Touch my body." I was craving his touch so badly.I panted and pleaded while the bed creaked and squeaked with our every move,  I was craving his touch so badly.

"Whatever my baby says" He suddenly reached over, grabbing my cock and pleasuring it with his hands, his slightly callused palm stroking my penis up and down. 

"Aah, so good." I moaned, as I kept moving my hips up and down while he kept pleasuring my cock.

"Jesus, you feel so damn good, Pete."

         To be continued...

I'm not really good at writing smut, so please bear with me , okay?
I don't know much about sex, i only gain some knowledge from novels so I can't write or described accurately.