The First Time 2

Vegas Pov

"Does it hurt?" I asked him."If it does then tell me, okay?"

"No, go on, don't hold back." He said."I want to feel all of you inside of me."

I can't hold back any longer. The beast inside of me was awakened by his words. How could there be such an adorable and cute person like Pete? I'm so lucky that it's me that he loves. I don't what I would've been if there was no Pete in my life. He's like an angel sent from the above to bring colours to my world. To make me a better person.

Then begins the second round of our first sex session.

I kept thrusting inside him non-stop while his lewd moans were making me lose my mind like crazy.

"It feels so good inside of you Pete. I am getting addicted to your hole, your lewd body, your lewd moans, your intoxicated face. They all belong to me." I said in a very intimidating tone.

"I dare you if you ever show this side of you to people other than me, I'll fuck you right there, right then and pluck the eyes of those people and feed it to the wild dogs." I continued.

"Promise me, Will you,Pete?"

Pete's body shuddered and his teary eyes kept staring at me with fear.

"I promise ." He said but his voice was very low. I scared him. I shouldn't have said that but sometimes I can't control myself.

I know it was insane and I was like threatening Pete but I'm so obsessed with him. I love him and my obsession has reached beyond everything. I can't live without Pete, I know that certainly and I most assuredly know I'll always love him. There's no way I'll let others have eyes on Pete. They dare try if they don't want to be cut into pieces and eaten by the wild animals.

"Baby, don't be scared, okay. I love you , I love you so much. I won't hurt you, my baby." I coax him and I stop thrusting. I thought he was about to cry when he said," Vegas, Is it true that this is your first time?"

His question was really out of the topic. I chuckled,this baby of mine is so unique, a treasure you can't find even if you search the whole world, that kind that only appears when it wants to.

"It's true I never have sex before until today."

"I don't believe it ."

"Why? My sweet and adorable baby?"

"You're nineteen, and you're very popular. Both boys and girls, there are many who may want to be with you. There are some people who would do anything to climb on your bed."

"Baby, you don't believe me?"

I felt very wrong. My cock that was unmoved inside of Pete started thrusting in deeper and harder than before.

"Ahhh....ah....ummmm...ahh..." he moaned lewdly.
But I keep thrusting his hole harder and faster. Hitting his pleasure thrust after thrust, making him unable think or say anything nonsense.

"Vegas, I'm...ahh.. sorry. I believe you ...uu...ahh..ahh..mm" his broken words change into sweet and seductive moans. My inner beast became more energetic and my thrusts became faster and rougher.

"Fuck, so good Pete." I groaned.

"Just because they want me doesn't mean I will also want them. I have loved you from the first time I saw you in the back garden. There's no way I'll do it with others." I kept talking while my cock kept thrusting his warm and wet hole.

"Since then I only want you and no other. No one can compare to you. You're the best in this world."

"I'm sorry." He gave an unnecessary apologized. I wasn't even mad at him even though I felt wrong because he suspected of me having sex with others. I already have someone I love and there's no way I'd have sex with them.

"Baby, forget it okay , let's stop talking, you just keep moaning from the pleasure I'm giving you, that's all I want from you tonight."

He blushed so hard. His face was as red and beautiful as any rose in June. Damn he's making me addicted to him like a drug that I can't stop taking.

My cock became longer and thicker inside of him. I can see the question in Pete's eyes.

"How can it get bigger than before?" That's what he must be thinking. I raised my lips and let out a slight chuckle. My baby is so pure and innocent. He doesn't know how seductive he looks.

"Pete?" I called out his name as I keep hitting his pleasure spot again and again.

"Wwhhatt? Ahh....mmm" he bit his lips to prevent himself from moaning until they were bleeding and swollen.

"Don't bite. I love listening to your moans. It turns me on even more."

He glared at me but in my eyes he was looking like a little rabbit who wants to escape from my grasp but have no way other than to seduced me to free himself.

After a few thrusts both Pete and I came for the second time. It was our first time, I wanted to go for more but I couldn't I don't want to hurt my baby because of my beastly desires.