The meeting.

Smut warning
Some fluff too

Enjoy your xiao smut

You went to Wangshu inn for your next line of business- selling your body for mora. You've done this before in Mondstat but people eventually started not paying as much. A traveler said they were going to Liyue to find Rex Lapis, however you're unlike them. They seem to want to go there for other things too, perhaps?

They told you to go to Liyue, to meet more people as Liyue is much more vast than Mondstat. Over on your way to Liyue, you saw a hotel to stay in over night- Wangshu inn. The boss there recommended me a room to sleep in, and as you walk up the stairs you see a balcony. You stare at the skyline off of it, breathing as much air to clear your lungs. Doing your line of work was stressful, and you're not earning enough mora to afford your mothers medical bills anymore. That's the only reason you even went into this job anyways- people have always said you were attractive anyways, with your soft hair, beautiful skin, and your kind personality. You see someone out the corner of your eye, he had teal hair and was just a little shorter than you. You glanced at him, he had yellow eyes and pale skin.

He started at you for a moment, looking at you with an eyebrow raised. "Do you need anything?" He said, with an undoubtful tone. "If you don't need anything I'm leaving."

"Who are you?" You ask, wondering what he'd say. "He's kinda cute.. " You accidentally think aloud.

"Who I am is irrelevant, but I am not cute." He says, firmly.

"Mmh, I'd disagree with you, shortie." You giggle to yourself.

"I am not short." He argues back. "Now, did you need anything?"

"Mmh, no, I'm just looking for a place to stay before I go to Liyue harbour. I'm trying to get money for my mother's medication, so I just have to sell myself." You mention briefly before looking back down, leaning over the balcony edge.

"Oh? You don't seem like the type of woman to sell yourself." He stares at you, leaning over the balcony, looking at your body.

"People always said I should have, ever since I was young." You reply with, in a shy manner.

"I want to buy you for tonight." The short man says to you. "How much?"

"Well... you seem nice enough so I'll give you half price. 500 Mora." You smiled at him.

"No, I'll pay you generously depending on if you can take me." He looks at your eyes widening before him. "Lets go to my room, you can be louder there." He says as he grabs your hand and takes you up there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Once you're up in his room, he starts undressing you. You look at him, slightly embarrassed by the sudden moves he done but you continue looking at him with pleadingful eyes. He looks at you and pins you against a wall, to make it easier for him to do what he was planning to do.

Your legs were slightly unstable, and you now just in your lingerie, felt slightly embarrassed. He put his knee between your legs for you to keep balanced on and he starts looking you up and down.

"You're very attractive, you know.." He stares at you, hungrily.

"I-.. thank you-?"

"Call me your master."

"Well, thank you then master, but I disagree."

"I will make sure you feel attractive by the end of tonight, pet."

"Hm? Okay then, master~" You blush a little and look at the floor next to you, catching a glimpse of the wall of mirrors next to you.

"May I, pet?"

You nod at him, reassuringly.

He starts to unhook your bra, letting your boobs bounce. He looks at them in awe, as he'd never seen anything or anyone as beautiful as you.

He brings you down for a kiss, deepening it whenever he can. He puts his tongue in your mouth and it fights for dominance, however he wins from having a six pack on his tongue. He breaks away from the kiss and starts kissing you neck, leaving hickeys and finding your sweet spot. Once he gets there you moan softly, looking at him pleadingfully.

He moves his lips down from your collar bone area and down to your titties, in which he kisses down them, leaving marks all the way up and down them. He grabs your left tit, kissing the right one. Then, he grabs your hardened nipples and starts playing with them. He then bites one and starts playing with it in his mouth. You let out soft moans from the pleasure you feel, legs giving up beneath you.

Your master pulls himself away from your chest, and picks you up bridal style (ofc) and puts you on the bed, which he doesn't get in yet. You ponder to yourself about that wall and start looking back up at it, confirming your prior thought of it being mirrors. He starts undressing before you, as you stare at him, looking at how muscular he is for how short he is.

"Wait here, pet." He says, as he walks off, wearing nothing but his confidence.

"Mmh~ okay master~" You reply back, taking the last piece of clothing you have on, off, however it was soaked with your cum, because of the stimulation you'd received minutes ago.

He returns to the room holding a small box full of things. He goes through them, finding the handcuffs.

You look at him, slightly surprise from the sudden change of pace. He looks for your nod of approval to make sure he can continue with what he was doing and he cuffs you to the bed frame.

He ties a rope up your legs and makes sure you can't move them. He also grabs out a gag, and puts it on you.

You had never experienced all this before- as normally this would be off your usual contract. You weren't complaining at this newfound knowledge of things you can do in bed.

He licks his fingers and puts them inside of your wet hole, waiting for something to be in.

"Don't cum until I say you can, pet."

"Mmh~ Mmmhm~"

He laughs slightly, looking at the site he made for himself. He starts thrusting his fingers inside of you and rubbing around your hole so he brings you closer to cumming.

You could feel yourself getting closer until you cum, you didn't try and stop yourself as you wanted to see what would happen. Your pussy clenching on his fingers for something to hold onto.

"I didn't say you could cum yet, pet."

You were moaning softly, as you couldn't really do anything else.

"Bad pets like you need to be punished."

He gets up, leaving you for yourself for a few minutes, cum leaking out of you.

To be continued in chapter 2 :))