"It depends on what's in it for me," she replied.

"I can buy you the clothes and make-up that you want," I answered.

"Seems fair. I want the Tao's clothes and make-up brand, specifically."

Tao's brand for clothes and makeup is so expensive, but it's worth the price since the quality is also the best.

"Are you trying to empty my wallet?"

"You asked for it. It's not my fault that the archons did not bless you with a talent to cook." She sometimes gets on my nerves.

"Fine." I sighed in defeat.

A victory smile formed on her face, and she said, "Great! Let's start by tomorrow."

Our conversation ended because she was busy cleaning up the mess and I was in the living room, sitting comfortably on the couch while watching cartoons on the television. My phone drew my attention when my ears heard the notification sound. I checked what it was, and it was from a group chat.

• 404 Group Not Found •

Chongyun
Hey, guys!

It's a group chat for our literature project, and judging from its name, it must be Chongyun who created it.

Xiao
Yo.

Jeez, can't my heart calm down? It skipped a beat just by seeing his chat? Also, my mood suddenly became better. Ugh! My standard is so lame.

"Maybe it's the right decision to call a therapist after all because you need it." My sister made me jump in surprise because I didn't even notice her sitting beside me.

"Shit! Can you stop popping out of nowhere? You have a bad habit of scaring people."

"Or you can just admit that you are one scared pussycat," she said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and responded, "Whatever!"

"So, are you chatting with the lover boy?" she asked.

"N-no! Maybe? I don't know because it was a group chat and he's in it since we are teammates for our literature project."

She laughed at my response. "Seriously? I thought you were chatting with him because your smile was way up to the clouds."

My cheeks turned red because of shame, and I immediately covered them with the couch pillow. "Shut up!"

"Do you know what that's called? A bare minimum enjoyer," she teased, and I threw the pillow at her despite the fact that what she said is a fact.

Chongyun
Are you guys busy?

Aether
Not really. Why do you ask?

Xiao
No.

Chongyun
Xi and I have plans for tomorrow since he wanted to go see Barbara's live concert, so is it okay if we make the presentation today?

Aether
No way! A live concert of Barbara? It's my dream to go into one.

Chongyun
Haha! You're a fan of her?

Aether
Correction! I am not just a fan. I am her number one fan and supporter. However, my luck runs out every time she has a live concert because her tickets are always sold out whenever it's my turn to buy one.