'haah.. She scared the hell out of me.. she must be the owner of this house..I should do something about this girl and escape as soon as possible.'

he thought and looked up.. his eyes wided in surprise  as soon as it landed on a pair of sapphires which glinted the light from the lamp beside them and sparkled ..

' wow!! Her eyes.. It's beautiful.. I have  never seen anyone with eyes like this. It's like crystals.. shining even in the dark.. I can't see her face clearly since it dark but she is lean and small.. I can't see anything other than a pair of scared eyes . Wait.. Is she trembling..? She must be scared.. 'he thought and slowly moved away from her but his hand still on her mouth..

"listen.. if you promise me you won't scream.. I will let you go.. I am Not a theif or anything like that.. I had a situation and I accidentally came here while running away.. So don't you dare scream or try to do something .. I will just go that way.. you can go inside okay..? "

he asked in a stren cold low voice . She slowly nodded her head and he took his hand away as he said..

'huh.. He really released me..? Is he gonna run..? He.. Hey... Waah..' she stood there surprised..

'good thing she is silent.. Now I should.. Haah.. My head..' he staggered and  fainted. He fell over her shoulder.

' he fainted.!!. What to do now..?' she thought and stood there silently. She sighed as she flopped on the sofa after successfully dragged him inside and put him on the sofa with great effort. She turned and stared at him.

' I am curois about how he look but I am scared to take off his hoodie .. Hmm.. he said he accidentally came here.. and like he promised  he was really about to go away.. Then should  I   just leave him here..?  He will go when he gains consciousness right..? '

She thought and got up walked  towards her  her room .. Suddenly it started  raining  heavily  like it  teared the sky and pouring out.. She stared at him for a while standing in the steps.. She came back with a pillow and bedsheet. She made him lie on the  pillow and tucked him inside the bedsheet.

'it's bucketing down.. it will really get cold in the living room but.. why am I treating this intruder like a guest ..? I have gone nuts.. I don't even knew myself why I am doing this instead of calling police..? but what he said earlier seems like truth.. That voice.. That determined eyes .. I can feel his sincerity.. so I will let him stay here.. '

she thought and sighed. She went to her room and  locked her bedroom door carefully and lied down on the  bed.

The sunrays peeked into the living room from glass windows and fell on the person who already sneaked inside before them and lying down. Lucas slowly opened his eyes and blinked it many times  to adjust to the sudden brightness.. He slowly sit up and looked around confused..

" I ..f*cked up " he facepalmed himself as soon as he remembered the whole scenario happened last night.

"where am I..? Is this her house..? But why am I here..?"

he mumbled and he looked down . 'what's this..? Did she put this on me..?' he thought as he removed the blanket and stood up..

'haah.. so embarrassing...why the fuck did I fainted at that moment..? Not to mention in front of her ..?' he cursed himself as he got up.. His hand accidentally hit the flower wase and it fell down.. He flinched and moved away.

"shit.. "

He cursed himself bending down and placed the wase on the table like it was before.

' Just suffer in silence lucas ..don't make sounds.. I should leave this place as quiet as possible. More importantly before   she come down. '