Gone

-----------------------Normal pov-----------------------'Just a moment ago we where enjoying each others company and the next everyone is gone. What happened? Where did everyone go? Who screamed?' you thought walking around the now empty festival. Lights where dimming out as you walked through the streets."Hello?!" you yelled cupping your hands over your mouth."Anybody there?" you yelled again. All you could hear was the echoing sound of your voice."This is not funny" you mumbled picking up your stuffed dog and squeezing it.

After an hour of searching you decided to sit down. Placing your hand on your chin you sighed."This is so strange. How does a whole festival disappear in a second?" you mumbled."I was hoping you could explain" you turn to see a Man that was well hidden inside a trench coat, a black fedora, and sunglasses."And you are?" "My name? hmm.. Lets just say I've forgotten it." The man said chuckling."Ok you're creepy" you said walking away."Wait" you feel him grab your wrist. You turn to see his crooked smile."How about you stay awhile? We only just met and I want to know everything about you." He said pulling you closer."Sorry I have a thing of not talking to creeps," you say as you kicked him right in the balls."You little bish!" He screamed as you ran and he slowly, but surely ran after you."Get back here!" you hear him say.

You ran and started to climb the nearest tree, hiding yourself in the leaves."Come out come out where ever you are (f/n)." The strange man said slupmping himself forward and clapping slowly.'How does he know my name?!' you thought."you're probably wondering how I know your name. I've been watching you this whole festival. Every word, motion, laugh, face you said and made. I became quite interested in you, but I couldn't get near you or you would probably freak out or your friends would talk to me. I needed you alone and this was the perfect opportunity." He said looking up, "Found you." He reached up and grabbed your ankle pulling you down."Let me go and tell me where everyone is!!" you yelled, "So you assume I did it. Well your assumption is correct, but the only way I will tell you is if you play a little game. I call it getting to you." His smile turned wider as his grasp loosened you slowly backed up."It's the only way I will tell you where everyone is."

"Ok. How do you play this game?"