Diary

--------------------------your pov-------------------------

"The question is, do you like him?" Maita asked her smirk getting widening.

"WAAA?! I don't like him...I mean I do,  but-" "HA you're getting defensive and blabbering. YOU'RE EVEN BLUSHING!" Maita said giggling interrupting me."AM NOT!!" "THEN WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!" Maita asked as I sighed."I guess you're right. I do like Luffy." "I KNEW IT!"

"Yeah Yeah whatever I'm going to bed." "Ok night (f/n), you should stop by Luffy's room and give him a goodnight kiss." I hear maita say as I walked torwards my room. "Really?" I sighed opening my door "Hiya (f/n)" "Luffy?! What are you doing in here?" I asked as Luffy went through my drawers."LUFFY STAY OUT OF THERE!!" I yelled running over."I came here to- Hey what's this?" he asked holding up my diary."Nothing!"I freaked grabbing the diary away from him."It sure seems like nothing now let me see" "no" I said running out of my room."(f/n) Get back here!!" I hear him yell as I run into the nearest room and locking the door behind me."It sure is dark in here" I mumble as I hear a snicker."(f/n) I knew you couldn't stay away from me" I hear a voice say as the room lit up and arms wrap around my waist."Waa?!" I yelled shocked as I turn to see Sanji."I knew you would choose me instead of Luffy."

'CRAP OUT OF EVERY ROOM I WENT INTO THIS ONE!!' I thought "(f/n) where are you? I just want one peak." I hear Luffy say behind the door."PEAK?! SORRY SHE'S MINE I'M THE ONLY ONE GETTING A PEAK OF HER!" Sanji yelled as I felt my face heat up."IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!" I yelled at Sanji as the door broke open and Luffy came in."Sanji you're such a perv I was just talking about the diary in her hands" he said pointing to my diary."Oh, but I was really hoping t-" I cut sanji off by hitting him in the head with my diary "Never" I said while luffy grabbed the diary and ran."LUFFY!!" I yelled as I ran after him.

"Today I met a insanely cute pirate named Luffy and he asked me to join his crew. I think I'm gonna like it here." I hear luffy reading my diary aloud as I walked into his room "Insanely cute huh?"  Luffy asked smirking."U-h I c-an e-xp-lain" I stuttered out."your face looks Like a tomato" he said laughing "SHOOSH" "(f/n) since we're alone I've been meaning to tell you that...."