54

Make sure to read my note at the bottom and comment what you would like. The more input the better. Thank you for reading! 💚
Happy pride 🌈

"Can I help you?" Taeyong asks the two girls he's never seen before that are on his doorstep.
"Is Jeno here?" Taeyong smiles skeptically.
"Yes but he's busy getting ready for prom." He says watching them start to giggle.
"Perfect, we wanted to surprise him and get ready with him. Do each other's makeup and stuff." Taeyong smiles a little brighter now as he notices them carrying dress bags.
"I'm Winter by the way and this is my girlfriend Giselle." He opens the door wider and allows them in. He walks to up the stairs and knocks to a frustrated "come in" from Jeno.
"What's wrong?" Taeyong asks.
"Im nervous, and I can't get my makeup right and maybe I shouldn't go." He says defeated. Taeyong opens the door and smiles softly at him.
"I have just the thing that can help you with this problem." Jeno looks up with a pout that turns into a face splitting grin when the two girls walk in.
"Surprise!" Winter hugs him first followed by a small wave from Giselle.
"We thought we could help each other get ready." Winter says sweetly. He nods excitedly and stands to help them in. Taeyong smiles, this makes him happy beyond words.
"Let me know if you guys need anything, I'll be making snacks and bring them up soon." They all thank him as he walks out.

"So what is the problem? I'll help." Winter says excitedly and so they begin getting ready and doing makeup. Giselle has been really quiet this whole time and Jeno will find out that as soon as he works his magic and does her makeup, she will completely gush and not be able to stop talking. Winter finally has to kiss her to shut her up. She of course gets flustered and shy again which makes Jeno smile.
"You guys are so cute." He says with a giggle.
"Ok I will go into the bathroom to change and you two can have my room." He walks over to his closet and pulls out a small bag along with his dress.
"Wait, what's in that bag?" Winter asks making his face heat up.
"I maybe bought something special to wear under my dress for Jaemin." He looks down and walks toward his door shyly. Winter sighs.
"You guys are the cute ones." She says as Giselle nods with a smile, agreeing a hundred percent.
When Jeno puts on his surprise he stares in the mirror for a long time, wondering if he will like it, or even notice. He shakes it off and decides to just be confident tonight.

When the limo that Jaemin rented pulls up in front of Jeno's, the whole crew pops out. It was predetermined that it would stop at everyone else's house first. Jeno was fine with this because he's pretty nervous. He doesn't really know why, he wears uniform skirts all the time and short dresses when he goes on dates but this is different.
Jaemin knocks on the door and waits until Jaehyun opens it. Yes he has a key but that wouldn't be right for this occasion.
"Hi, he will be right down, him and the girls are finishing up." Jaemin frowns but doesn't question it and Soon enough Giselle and Winter make an appearance, telling him everything he needs to know.
"You girls look beautiful today." He say's politely.
"Wait until you see him, he will take your breath away." He smiles excitedly and looks toward the stairs just as Jeno makes his appearance.
"Holy shit." He says winded.

" He says winded