michael looked at his friend, "you've done nothing wrong, don't worry," amber looked at them, "she's just said the shouting got a bit too much, that's it," he looked at his coupled up partner who was speaking bringing paige closer to him, "does he know about the kiss?"

she said into his ear, with her hand on michael's chest, he offs, "no, lad," michael looked at his friend, "i'm gonna be straight with you," paige looked at her coupled up partner, "i've just heard about it, they did kiss on the terrace, they did,"

"oh, so i—"

michael nods his head, "no, they did, mate, they did, yeah," davide looked at them, "so i did super well?" he hummed, "yea, a hundred percent mate,"

davide looked at them, "i was expecting twenty seven, twenty eight years old, what do they do on the terrace?"

michael looked at his friend, "oi, come and sit here," he pats the space next to him, "bro, i'm fine, i'm actually—" he held his arm out, "come sit here lad, come here,"

davide let's out a breath, what michael frowned, he hated seeing one of his friends upset.

____

the islanders all got ready for bed, "nah, davide, you went in," ikenna said, "you went in today, honestly, man," he fist bumped davide.

michael looks at his friends, "i'm chilled, but if you piss me off, you piss me off," davide looked at them, "guys, shall i sleep in the living room, right?"

"do what you wanna do, mate,"

ikenna nods his head, "we're here bro, to support you," the davidson pulled off his shirt, "carnage, carnage, carnage,"

davide comes into their bedroom seeing ekin-su on gemma's and luca's bed, "i'm going in the livin room," he pulled the covers off of his and her bed, taking it into the living room.

the lights switched off to where michael looked at paige, "i didn't even get to tell you how gorgeous you looked tonight," she smiled at him, "i just wanted like our first kiss in here, i just want it to be, like a special moment,"

she looked at him, "yea, same," michael smiled, "just off the cuff," gemma looked at ekin-su, "if you have that spark, and you have that sexual chemistry and it was missing with davide, you can't ignore that,"

paige looked at michael who started to kiss all around her face, making her chuckle quietly, her nails going across his back, loving the feeling of that as he put his hand onto her hip, "goodnight,"

"goodnight,"

____

the lights switched on with michael moving his hand from around her waist, kissing her cheek waking up getting his sunglasses into his hand.

"morning everyone,"

the lads all went outside for their morning chat, "guys, i mean, what can i say? i slept really good, and i'm happy with how things went, because i finally discovered who she is,"

luca looked at his friend, "as long as you feel all right this morning, that's all that matters," davide looked at him, "mate, i feel like i'm shinning, never felt better,"