michael's eyes widened at his friend's comment, "i'm not having this," she comes to them, "go on, wanna show off even more in front of the boys, mr perfect bully? go on!"

"i'm just in shock,"

ekin-su comes the firepit, "didni hurt your ego? you don't care about me!" michael sits watching the argument, "telling me that you are a liar? yes!"

ekin-su and davide spoke over each other, "you don't care about me, another girl walks in here—" he looked at her, "now i don't give a shit about you, don't worry,"

"oh, really?!"

he nods his head, "i don't give a shot about you," the two argued, "now i actually don't give a shit about you, you are a liar, actress," michael sipped his drink, "don't chat behind my back as well,"

luca looked at ekin, "he ain't chatting behind your back, he's pissed off, you're pissed off, you're gonna talk rubbish," ekin looked at davide, "all of a sudden, he cares,"

"tonight ain't the night to carry it on,"

michael spoke to ekin, "where was this side five days ago?" michael ran a hand through his hair, "five days ago? ridiculous, come on, please,"

ekin looked at davide, "don't show off, why are you doing this?" luca and michael stepped in, "ekin, just leave it,"

davide looked at her, "what do you expect in four days?! what do you expect in four days, that i marry you?" michael tried to calm him down, "in outside world, you want to be shagged the first night, i maybe shag the first night,"

michael's blue eyes widened, "here, i'm looking for something real, i don't shag you the third night!" michael put his hands into davide's shoulders, "calm down, mate, calm down,"

"come on, let's walk off here,"

davide looked at her retreating figure, "ok, but thank you, ekin-su, thank you, that's it," paige walked away with ekin-su and so did laura who didn't even glance at the boys they are coupled up with, "she—she act horrible,"

michael ran a hand through his hair as he sat down next to davide, "oh, boy," michael sees paige moving as jay pulled for ekin-su for a chat.

the throne female sits next to michael, "honestly, that was a lot to take on," she scratched her neck, "i-i feel bad for them both,"

luca looked at them, "this has all come because she lied that she didn't go for a chat," he spoke honestly, "no, literally, she said, i didn't go for a chat with jay, in front of all of us, and we all knew she did, so why about it?"

"and they kissed,"

luca nods his head, "yeah, i'm telling you," amber looked at them, "he did, they've sort of said," luca looked at them, "there you go, i told ya,"

michael shook his head, "we didn't even know about it," luca shakes his head, "nah, to lie about it, you must have been doing something," michael and jacques hummed, "did you know? that they kissed?"

luca shook his head, "no, no, no—" everyone sort of went expect for michael who held onto his partner's hand, "i argue because she lied,"