whilst in the bedroom paige was doing karate kicks, "how much more sexy do you want? like it's literal underwear," she said in her underwear and a blue sweatshirt on.

michael ran a hand through his brunette hair, "i don't know what to do about bloody dami," amber said to andrew, michael and jacques, "i'm not saying he needs to bloody tell me he fucking loves me, i'm not asking that, but what's the solution to these problems?"

michael stayed quiet when he sees his coupled up partner in one of her blue sweatshirts and underwear, "aren't you gonna be a little hot in the night?"

he questioned his partner who shakes her head, "nope, i'll be fine," she comes past him to where michael bit his lip looking at his coupled up partner.

they come downstairs with michael lifting the said girl up who squeals making him chuckle, "you know, you can't be this sexy," he said into her ear, before kissing her neck putting her down onto the bottom of the stairs floor.

"goodnight, everyone!"
"goodnight, love island, baby,"

as the lights turnt off, paige and michael were talking, if the lights were on, michael would've seen how many times paige kept looking at his eyes then down to his lips.

they spoke for a little more until the davidson wrapped an arm around paige's waist.

____

the lights turnt on, with michael rubbing his blue eyes running a hand through his hair, smiling down at his coupled up partner who held onto his arm, "morning,"

"good morning," she responded back to him, standing up following after the girls to the terrace for their morning chat as michael comes outside seeing davide making ekin-su breakfast, "mate, what are you doing?"

he questioned his friend, "she fed another bloke spaghetti with her mouth yesterday," davide nods his head, "yea, she wants to see my sensitive side, let's show her it,"

the davidson male shook his head knowing that davide is gonna get hurt, where the lads go and sit on the shaded daybed, "andy, were things getting a bit frisky last night, man?"

andrew shakes his head, "no, we were just—we were just kissing, like—sort of touchy feely, but, yeah, nothing more," michael smiled, "she had a little grab on the bunsen burner,"

the lads chuckled, "so, did you touch her flash?" michael and jacques laughed at that, "flash," andrew shakes his head, "i didn't touch her flash, no,"

"what's the flask?"

the new boy asked, "what do you think a flask is?" jacques chuckled, "i won't lie, man, i think you and tasha might not be as strong as you think, man,"

remi hummed with that, "and i mean that, like—" dami looked at andrew, "respectfully," jay nods his head, "yeah, bro to bro, man," andrew played with his bottle, "all right,"

jay looked at andrew, "i feel like maybe you are more emotionally invested than she is," davide nods his head, "yeah, i agree with you," dami nods his head to that, "i agree as well,"

andrew looked at them, "she's has people come in and be interested, i've had no one else, it's not like i've been interested—" michael hummed, "you just haven't had the chance,"