And then he all but speeds like a maniac to get home.

"Judah! Slow down! They're not going to kill you if we're a few minutes late!" I squeal as I smack into his arm when he goes around a bend.

"The guests arrive in twenty minutes and I want everyone to have enough time to meet you. In case you forgot I have a huge family dove." He grunts as he switches gears.

"Guests?"

His face looks like a deer caught in headlights as he glances at me. "Uh...yeah...it's a party being thrown by the Jacksons for family and friends. Did I – I didn't tell you that?"

"I'm going to kill you." I face palm as my heart starts to pound in nervousness. "So, I have to meet your family and then literally everyone else you know all in one day?!"

"I'm so sorry! I'll make it up to you I swear!" He replies guiltily and I sigh heavily in response.

"I feel like I'm going to be sick."

"Don't you dare ruin this precious baby! I will leave you stranded!" He frowns as he pets the steering wheel of the sports car he's rented.

I give him an 'are you serious?' look to which he just smiles sheepishly in response to. I take deep breaths to calm myself as we roll up to a huge house and Judah scans his fingerprint for the gates to be opened. My jaw drops in awe at the glimpse of land stretching for miles with woods bordering it. It's set up with tables, a dance floor, lights and party decorations ready to go for the evening ahead.

"Jude!" I gasp once he opens my door and helps me out. "I didn't bring anything!"

"I got us covered don't worry. The gifts are from both of us." He smiles before pecking my cheek. "Ready to meet my family?"

I can only nod nervously in response. He intertwines our hands and we make our way to the front door. I can already hear the loud chattering of conversation from outside and it only makes me more anxious knowing that I must impress a lot of people today.

"You're going to be great and they love you already." Judah whispers to me as he gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. "I love you Mace. I'm sorry for putting you on the spot and I could've done this better but I got lost in all my excitement. I promise I'll make it up to you dove."

"It's okay...just don't leave me until I'm comfortable please." I beg and he chuckles softly before giving me one last kiss.

He opens the door and steps inside with me following behind. I take my hand out of his and gesture for him to greet his family properly before their attention will be taken by me and the guests. He smiles understandingly before running and throwing himself over the couch to land in between them with a loud hello. I watch as everyone screams and hollers excitedly as they all rush to hug him. Even the children are whining for his attention and I can already tell he's their favorite.

His gaze finds mine again and his smile is breath-taking as he walks up to me with adoration shining bright in his eyes. "Guys...meet my girlfriend Marcella Quintana."

"Marcie or Mar is fine too." I smile and wave at everyone.

Everyone rushes forward and my eyes widen but thankfully Judah tells them to calm down. I grin as they all grumble to him about wanting to meet me first. His parents walk towards me and I step forward to greet them.

"Hi mister and misses Jackson. It's nice to meet you. I'm Marcella." I hold out my hand but curse myself mentally for the way my voice trembles slightly.

"It's lovely to finally meet you darlin!" Judah's mom hugs me tightly which surprises me. "Judah told us what happened and I'm so glad you're okay."

"Great to meet you at last Marcella! And how is your brother doing?" Evan asks worriedly and Michelle nods eagerly as she turns to me.