"But you sell crack?" Takemichi mumbled.

"Ass crack, drugs are boring." I explained and Inui looked very concerned at how normal this was.

I picked them both up again and put them on my shoulders. We went through the back, and I just kicked the door open since it wasn't working with me and I placed them down.

"So where the fuck am I?" I asked since it was dark as hell and the door shut behind us.

"The flashlight is he-" Inui paused.

"You pull I kick." I warned him as he had somehow grabbed my skirt and he fell back after he let go of it.

"Takemichi roll and find it, and if you hit me I can kick you to find it quicker." I demanded.

We did eventually find it by Takemichi stubbing his toe against a box. The flashlight was on top and I turned it on. "Good job." I told them as I saw Inui was in a far corner scared he would have touched me again.

I got the medical kit and fixed up Inui first since he was the worst then I helped out Takemichi who was whining like a bitch. "Ouch." Takemichi mumbled.

"It's thank you, not ouch." I scolded Takemichi as the plaster on his face came off again annoying me.

"Should I just slap it on?" I mumbled and Takemichi rolled then slammed his face into a wall making it stick to his face. "Okay, I will slam you against the wall with the next one."

"Don't!" Inui yelled.

Takemichi looked at him confused. "Oh, I knocked out Muto that way, but I wanted to make him a pirate not help him look pretty by covering his face." I explained.

"What?! Then why didn't we bring Coco with us?!" Takemichi yelled.

"Because if they didn't get the Coco, they would go coco." I answered.

Takemichi shivered, and Inui was confused once again. "They would be like your dating status." I informed Inui. "Dead since your bitch is gone."

"We are not-!" Inui yelled then sighed. "What the hell am I going to do now?"

"Get me taiyaki, duh." I answered. "Anyway, how long have you been part of the Black Dragons? You even know of this place."

"You're scarily smart, I didn't join until the 8th generation, but I did come here a lot." Inui admitted shocking Takemichi. "For punks like us, this was our gathering spot."

"You mean here?" Takemichi asked.

"No Egypt because of cards." I sighed.

"There used to be a bunch of cool bikes standing in a row at the sides and Shinichiro will always be there, tinkering. All the seniors who came were also polite with Shinichiro. He was my hero." Inui admitted.

"I want to bring back that era when Shinichiro formed The Black Dragons. In this Bike shop, I have heard a lot of fun stories from the seniors of that glorious era. They looked so happy reminiscing when Shinichiro was captain and he was always humble and awkward." Inui grinned. "I even heard of you, Mia, I didn't know you were the Little Dragon, it was fun, right?"

"It was good, but I forget most of it because I wanted to." I explained.

"Why?" Inui asked me.

"Oh, death." I answered as I looked down making them both freeze. "This spot here was where Shinichiro's body landed." I informed them. "And I broke those four windows."

"There are two Mia." Takemichi spoke up.

"And I broke them twice." I explained. "Anyway, it was also the twelve years of loneliness that added to forgetting, so I have little memory of 12 plus whatever years ago."