davide looked at the lads, "i will see how i will wake up," michael looked at his friend, "oi, listen, i'm not taking— i'm not taking orange tomorrow, no chance,"

michael laid in ekin-su and davide's head in his pair of white calvin klein boxers and a wife beater, where the girls start to come downstairs into the bedroom.

paige gets into her and michael's bed where the davidson male sees paige's vision on remi who was taking his top off, when she moved her eyes to michael who comes onto their shared bed.

michael comes on top of her smiling, "still not jealous?" he shook his head, "nope," the lights turnt off, "goodnight everyone,"

"good night, bruv,"
"good night,"

with the lights off, michael and paige had a quiet conversation where he said goodnight to her, "goodnight eal," he chuckled at the nickname she gave him.

he closed his blue eyes letting sleep take over his body as him and paige didn't touch each other last night.

____

the lights turnt on with michael covering paige's eyes with their duvet, as she puts her sunglasses on as michael puts his sunglasses on as well putting their duvet cover down, "morning, guys, how did you sleep?"

"like, very good,"

jay nods his head, "yea, man," ekin-su looked at the two new boys, "did he spoon you?" remi shakes his head, "nah, chill out, chill out," jay looked at the islanders, "i heard snoring on that side of the room, though, but i wasn't sure who it was,"

michael looked at them, "yea, andrew, a hundred percent," the male looked at them, "it was me? oh, my bad, guys, my bad,"

michael turned his head to his coupled up partner, "morning," the two shared a good morning with paige leaning her head against his chest for a little bit before moving when tasha calls her to go upstairs.

he smiled at her seeing paige glance back at him, he gets out from underneath the duvet covers making the bed putting their pillows straight before going outside with jacques.

the original boys had their conversation, "right," michael leaned back against a pillow, "how does everyone feel, though?" dami looked at luca, "obviously, it's a bit—we were dancing and all that shit, turned around, amber's saying hello to a new man that i've never seen in my life,"

davide looked at dami, "yea, know how to ruin a party, you know," ikenna looked at them, "i was like, brr,"

"how to ruin a party,"

luca laughed at that, "i swear, man," michael sees the two new lads go and have their own conversation, "he's interested in ekin-su, i can see," michael furrowed his eyebrows, "who? jay?"

michael looked at them, "nah, do you know what this is gonna be? battle of the bodies, mate, hes gonna wanna take her, because i think he just wants to know, like, he's got the bat,"

luca looked at them, "ekin-su will play both of them,"

davide looked at them, "but, yeah, for sure, she will have chats with him," michael looked at davide, "she has chats with everyone, mate," ikenna nods his head, "yea, yeah,"