michael looked at the girls, "they're good looking lads, obviously," the girls nod their heads, "if you want to get to know them, crack on," he spoke to paige, "we aren't official, like we're still getting to know each other,"

paige nods her head to what michael was saying, "so, you wouldn't be a tiny bit jealous if one of them pulls me for a chat?" michael knew that paige wanted a reaction out of him, "nah, cause i know you're gonna be in my bed at the end of the day," he spoke confidently.

"ok, we'll see, we'll see,"

michael laughed at what she said standing up with his water bottle in hand, where he sees his partner having a chat with jay now.

michael wasn't even concreting on what was happening on the beanbags between him and paige, simply talking to his friends laughing at something luca said.

____

"it's still early days," he said leaning on his arms, "between me and paige, but no, she's a lovely girl, we both said that we'd get to know other people still,"

michael licked his lips, "but nah, i ain't threatened, they're good looking guys to be fair," he said to the camera.

____

michael sat with tasha and davide as luca joined them, "there's going to be times like this, probably, but you need to trust yourself and trust that you and gemma have something really special, do you know what i mean?"

luca nods his head, "yea, babe, i do think that, but i just don't want to get hurt," michael looked at him, "mate, no one likes getting hurt, but they're both not going back to each other," he said to luca, "jacques likes laura,"

he said to luca, "not on love island, mate, come on," davide said making him, michael and tasha laugh, "exactly,"

he pats luca's back, "they were together for a year, of course they're gonna have things to chat about," michael said honestly to luca, "but one thing, jac doesn't see gemma in that way, not anymore, okay? i promise you,"

michael spoke drinking his water bottle, standing up going to the bedroom for their night, michael runs when he sees jacques with gemma, running to his friend jumping onto jacques's back laughing, "giddy up horsey!"

michael comes off of his friend, seeing paige walking up the stairs, he sneaks cuddled her from behind, walking up the stairs with her, when he pulls back wrapping an arm around her shoulder, "still not a tiny bit jealous?"

the davidson male shook his head, "nope," she pats his chest, "okay," he smiled at her brushing his teeth, before going back downstairs into the bedroom.

where they head the girls singing, "too hot! too spicy!" michael furrowed his eyebrows at the loudness where he was taking off his black jeans, "they're singing upstairs,"

andrew opens the door, "yea, they're well happy up there, i'm very confused," michael puffs his lips out, "do you feel pressured cos they might go for paige?"

michael looked at luca, "no geezer's gonna come in here and have better chat then me, simple," some of the lads chuckled at that, "how do you feel, though, that every bloke fancies ekin-su?"

michael questioned davide as he sits on top of the covers of davide's and ekin-su's bed, "what will be will be," luca looked at him, "are you gonna make her a coffee or not?"