"Juno-kun!" a voice shouted and Juno looked up to see a female three inches taller than him running towards him, a P90 strapped along her chest as she followed Fen, the tiny fox galloping his way. Her long blond hair was tied into a ponytail, swaying back and forth as she ran towards him, carefully ducking and avoiding the gunshots from their enemy and the attacks from their allies. Skidding as she fell to her knees in front of him, her black eyes appraised his injuries. "You look like shit."

"Hah. No thanks to those bastards," Juno scoffed, rolling his eyes as Fen pressed against his side. He gently patted her head, adoring the way her big ears flicked. "Hurry up and heal me Momo-kun, the painkillers won't last long."

"How many did you take?" Momo asked, leaning forward and Juno could see the tattoos littered all over her body peaking out from under her clothing.

"No clue," he replied, cursing under his breath as she put pressure on his tibia, but his curses soon resided as he felt the heat and comfort of her sun flames rolling over him, healing his wounds. "...I lost count after six."

"Juno-kun!" she hissed out. "You know that isn't good for you- this addiction!" 'What would Aiko-chan say about this?'

"It's either swallowing pills to not feel the pain of the bullet wounds the entire time I'm in battle or feeling the pain and dying," the brunette retorted. "It's not my fault that I'm on the front lines. This is what Tomoe-chan wanted... I can't help it, Momo-kun. I need painkillers to survive this mafia life." 'Aiko doesn't need to know.'

Grounding her teeth together, Momo's eyes looked down sympathetically at Juno. He had the right to be angry, they all did, but Juno took the worst of it compared to them all. He held the strongest grudge after the incident and still continued to hold one till today.

"How's the situation, Michiyama?" a new voice questioned, ringing through their ears from the radio walkie talkies attached to their chests.

"It's right now a blood bath Cavallone-san," Juno answered, bringing the communication device closer to his mouth so they could hear him better over all the noise and static. "We're currently being pushed back after the stalemate."

"Our numbers?"

"Who knows, we lost a lot in the surprise attack and explosions."

The two heard him heave a hefty sigh and could imagine him burying his face in his hands in despair as he grit his teeth. "Do your best to hold the line, we can't let Byakuran and his forces take more than he already has. We'll try to send more backup. Update me on anything going on, I'm going to try and contact the Varia again to see their situation. Mitoshiba, I'm counting on you to keep our injuries to a minimum."

The two nodded their heads like Dino could see them in their current situation. "Understood, boss."

"He should be inside this room," one of the two Cervello sisters muttered.

"Right," Irie replied, walking ahead of the two and right beside Ao who was frowning. When they walked in, the redhead almost tripped, his foot hitting against something. "Wha... Wine...?" Ao's face scrunched up, smelling the alcohol and seeing the state of the room along with the women inside. It was disgusting.

"Who's there?" a voice asked.

"Captain of the White Spell 2nd Rosa Squad, Irie Shoichi. Rank A," he introduced and used a hand to gesture to the older male beside him. "As well as Kocho Ao. Unaffiliated. Rank A."

"Oho. Excuse me! I was just thinking about going to visit you myself... I'm the captain of the Black Spell 3rd Aphelandra Squad, Gamma," the slicked black blond hair male leaning against the pool table with bottles of wine and beer surrounding him replied. "Welcome to Melone Base."